The Explanation

~Laughing Jack's POV~
"Children!" 
I heard a voice call for everyone as I recognized who that was.
"Slender?" I quickly get up and head to where slender called us and came face to face with everyone huddled around Slender, But there was someone else, there in Slender's arms was a boy around 13-14 (I couldn't quiet tell sense I was never that well at telling ages) who was in a white hoodie and black dress pants.  He had a smile carved into his face and his long black hair was covering his face from his nose above.  Everyone was muttering and asking questions to Slender
" Children calm down, I will explain everything in a second.  For now, Masky, do we have any spare rooms?"
"Yes Sir, I believe we do.." Masky stood in front of slender who was quickly gone in a flash leaving everyone clueless.
"What was that about?" I asked
"S-Slendy f-found someone n-new for the mansion!"  Toby stuttered as he talked clearly excited about the new arriver.
"Really..?"  I muttered as I look d back up the stairs dying to get another look at the boy.
~Time skip~
After everyone had calmed down Slender started describing more of what happened and told us how he had found this boy after he had potentially murdered his family and injured himself specifically in his face.  This mostly left everyone silent except for the select few who asked questions.  I of course couldn't help but be one of them.
"When are we aloud to see or talk to him?"  I asked
"When the time comes he will come out of the room which will be locked for now but after today will be unlocked free for him to leave.  It depends on when he wants to see if anyone is in the house."
I slowly nod understanding the sad fact that it could be a while till I would be able to see this boy or not.

( I've been working on this chapter in between school work and such and I am very sorry for it being so late sense I uploaded to other chapter.  I know it's very short and I could have done more but I wanted to at least get a chapter out and then start working on the next one which will be with Jeff's POV.  Again I apologize for the short chapter a long with the long wait..  I hope it's not that much trouble and I hope you enjoyed it at least.)