Chapter 2 - The actual mission

"What is the mission, this time boss?"

My boss was apprehensive of telling me what this mission is requiring me to do.

That's new. A nice new, I guess.

I was one of the best on the team, so what was apprehension? Not being a brat but, there is literally nothing that can stop me.

"YouhavetobecomeShahRukhKhan'sbodyguard!" Said my boss, while regaining his breath.

And, as you can imagine I understood every single word that he said. Not really, but I know the gist of it. I have to become a bodyguard. The only thing I didn't get was the name of the person I had to be a bodyguard for.

"Boss, can you please repeat what you just said because I did not get it at all," I said very calmly.

"Okay, but first promise me you won't freak out."

"That I can't promise, but still I can try for you, boss." 

I was in a jokey mood if you can even call that.

"You have to become Shah Rukh Khan's bodyguard!"

"What!?"

One second, did I just hear that? I am supposed to be Shah Rukh Khan's bodyguard? No way!!

"Why would I want to become Shah Rukh's bodyguard? Doesn't he have one or at least a dozen by the amount of money that he has in his bank account? And why me, anyway? I can't be his bodyguard!"

Let me tell you why I am saying this. You see, in our profession feelings are not supposed to be involved with the job. It can literally get you killed. I am telling you from experience, not a very good one as well, but you get the point.

He is talking about Shah Rukh Khan, the man I have been having a crush on for so many years...I can't work with him...I will probably fall in love with him and end up scaring him, or worse. 

I am that bad. Yes. And with my past...I don't know what will happen. I am scared. Very scared.