Chapter I

white clouds
blue skies
hearts beat
and time flies

»Fuck it! Why do I always have to do what you want me to do?! I have my own will! You trained me to have one but then you don't let me use it?! Where's the use?! Want to cut my tongue just because it doesn't speak the words you want to hear?!«, Moon yelled at her Boss, »Just shut the hell up! I'm out! Find someone new to manipulate!«

She ran outside and slammed the door shut. She looked down and felt a cold shower tuning down her back. She was, on the one hand, excited to live a normal teenage life yet on the other hand scared of what would expect her or what her Boss would do to get her back. But she had made up her mind. She'd never come back.

She let her long blonde hair wave in the soft wind of LosAngeles and walked into a bar. It was the first time she went to one. They were considered unholy and not right for angels. »Only the Demons go to bars and drink alcohol. Only the Demons Sinn.«

She opened the door and looked around. There were four big round tables, three small round tables, two long quater tables and a long one in front of the bar.

She went, sat down at the bar and looked at the menu. The bar keeper saw her and walked towards her. »Hey there beautiful. What can I get you?«, he asked her. She looked up and looked into his light green eyes. He had black hair and was lightly tanned. She looked at the menu again.
»How hard is a Long Island?«, she looked back at him. »That depends on what you're used to. For strong alcoholics it's nothing. But for little kittens like you I think it'll be very hard.«, he touched her cheek flirting.

Daniel used to flirt with her. But then he got suspended. He's off somewhere in Hell now. She cried at night hoping he could flirt with her again. But this flirting felt different than what Daniel did. It felt stranger. She layed the menu aside and looked at him again. His nose was sharp, his smile was warm and he had little dimples. On his neck she spotted a small scar. She wondered what had happened to him.

»So you want a Long Island?«, he asked breaking off her thoughts. She just nodded thinking what had happened to his neck. Maybe his father had abused him. Or his mother. Or maybe he was struck my a lighting bolt. Or it was just a sign for normals. Non-Angels and Non-Demons.
About five minutes later he reappeared, handed her the Long Island and said: »I had a bike accident and fell into a tree.« Going to the next guy at the bar he winked at her.

Like Daniel had done so often.