:file1: 'wanna be bunk mates,cowboy?'

HAPPY'S POV

'You wanna be bunk mates, cowboy?' I ask Toby, looking at his confused face.

'Do you mean like...in the same tent?' Toby asks, I can see his perverted mind thinking about all sorts of things...

''No hanky-panky...but I figure if we can nude up in the same sleeping bag together. We can share a tent.' I say, logically thinking-Toby was clearly disappointed.

Why not give him a little closure?

'And...I might be a little bit cold inside. So..maybe you can spoon me- warm me up a little.' I say, smiling slightly, waiting for the shrink's response.

He stood there dazed, hardly believing that I wanted his arms around me. I laugh in my head and walk off smirking, taking his silence as a yes.

TOBY'S POV

Did she just say what I think she said? Oh boy...it's finally happening. Dear God, thank you for answering my prayers.

'Done and done.' I say to myself as Happy has already walked away. I can tell she actually wants my touch and...not just because I am a behaviourist - but she did have a slight smirk on her face...

-after the snowball fight-

I snuggle inside the tent with Happy, only a long duvet covering us. As well as our pj's...

'Haps? You good?' I ask, not knowing whether to just spoon her without asking or ask.

She looks so beautifully peaceful... her black hair, tangled behind her and her eyelids slowly blinking.

'Yes, you can Toby.' She says, like she can read my thoughts and I wrap my arms around her little body like told I can.

HAPPY'S POV

I smile slightly as Toby's arms wrap around me. It's sorta odd but I like the feel of his body close to mine, it's relaxing, my adrenaline is pumping more and more by the second.

'Are you okay, Happy?' Toby asks, noticing the sweat dripping from my forehead.
'Yes...nothing is wrong.' I say, lying.
'Liar, your butt's on fire!' Toby whisper-shouts.

I sit up and Toby does the same and I stare into his green eyes. I see someone who has worked hard and is an amazing, kind person. He just stares at me innocently, waiting for me to speak, so in tune with my needs- the bastard. That sweet little playboy act won't work on me...God knows what he was thinking before we came in here, having sexy daydreams about me I suppose.

Son of a bitch.

'Hey Doc?' I ask, still looking at him.

'Yeah? What's wrong, did you change your mind about this...bec-'

'Kiss me.' I say, not using any logic from my genius brain.

'But I thought you sai-'

Before he can finish arguing with my previous rules, I smash my lips against his, taking in his intoxicating scent. He's wearing a nice cologne, I guess. His lips on mine warm me, then fill my body with a feeling that is quite enjoyable.

TOBY'S POV

I wrap my arms around Happy's body, pulling her up against me, our hands brushing against one another, warm from friction.

I look into her eyes for a second and see the desire, the lust for more, then I place my lips back on hers.

HAPPY'S POV

Toby slips his tongue in my mouth, letting it roam around, our tongues licking against one another.

I moan as he trails pecks on my neck, his tongue trailing on my skin.

I start subconsciously undoing buttons on his shirt, he's wearing one of those 'cute' animal themed night clothes. As I undo the last button it reveals his toned arms and flat but decent abs.

He then helps me take off my blue onesie, leaving me in my bra and underwear.
I smirk as I pull down his trousers, then take it a bit slower by kissing him longer.

TOBY'S POV

I stop Happy for a moment, taking a quick peek at her chest but then back at her, doing the gentlemanly thing.

'Happy, are you sure ready for what's about to happen?'' I ask.

'Yes, I'm ready for you.' Happy whispers into my ear, turning me on a little.

It was really hard to believe we were geniuses with low EQ's at this point.

We were making a lot of rustling and moans in the tent, I was surprised someone hadn't come to check if one of us were having a seizure or something..

As our bodies interact, she mutters something along the lines of 'this feels, not good...'

***

We were exhausted and I covered our naked bodies with a duvet, spooning Happy.
'You still think you made the right choice?' I ask her.
'I think...I want to stick to working hard on machines...' Happy mutters and I kiss her forehead.