Meeting You

Anne's POV.

I was here at the hospital feeling drained, lifeless, and dull. Thinking if i truly have the chance to live. Yeah i have a cancer Stage 2 actually it came from the blood line of my fathers ancestors a few years ago my father passed away that was the most painful thing i experieced despite having a deacise.
I was only with my mom right now, she was there for me through thick and thin not to mention my friends too.

We were just waiting for the result to come out. And finally it came out with the,doctor.

"Mrs. Johnson im affraid your daughter is getting worse so we decided that for your daughter to be treated fast we need to go to Amsterdam if she would be there she'll recover fast" said the doctor.

"Its fine doc ill do everything for my princess" replied mom holding back her tears.

I just nodded at the doctor and smiled. I excused myself that i had to go to the bathroom. Which im,not planning to. I ran so fast not caring every person infron of me. I ran so fast that actually bumped onto someone this time when felt his arm with mime i realised. I actually care so stood up tryin to say sorry

"Im sorry i didnt mean to"_ i apologized

" its fine im sorry but
I gotta rush so bye"

I was shocked he left, me doumbfounded and realised IM

In

Love !!!!!!!

Erwins POV

WOW just wow i cant believe it,but the girl earlier was pretty i cant help but smile well not like ive never,fall in love before well i have her name was Samantha Joyce she was an angel but i was unlucky she had cancer too but i was lucky at the same coz i lived i have a Stage 1 cancer i was lucky thank Lord for that, now feels like im ready to fall inlove again.