4

Aphmau's POV:

The boys looked at each other, a little unsure about KC's question. Garroth shrugged and said;

"We keep this place safe, I guess."

"What do you mean," Katelyn asked.

"Isn't the earth still rotting," Zane asked.

This time, the girls and I looked at each other. They were right. I think this is the only place on earth where actual colors roam.

"Where are we," Katelyn demanded.

"In the pacific somewhere," Vylad replied.

"You don't know where," I exclaimed.

They all nervously asked.

"What the heck happened to you all," I asked.

"We-"

"It's not your concern," Zane stated. "Look, we would really appreciate it if you all leave."

"Zane," Vylad and Garroth exclaimed.

"What? You know what humans did to Mom. How can we trust them?"

"They didn't cause this," Garroth spoke, sternly. "They're innocent."

"Yeah Zane. Calm yourself," Vylad said.

He groaned and stormed off. What was odd that a strange gust of wind blew, causing us all to fall over.

"Zane," Garroth yelled again.

"Whoops," He shouted back.

He was gone. The two helped us up again. Sighing.

"We apologize for him. He doesn't understand decency," Vylad huffed.

"I-It's fine," I stutter. "Did he-"

"Cause that wind," Katelyn asked.

They nodded.

"How did Zane do that," KC asked.

•••

Vylad set his hand down on the ground and immediately, flowers and grass grew. Garroth concentrated on the sea below, making it rise to his hand. All of us were shocked.

"The boys are all like Kawaii~Chan's favorite show," KC exclaims. "The last air-bender!"

The two chuckled at her fangirling. Just meaning she was jumping up and down.

"What's that," Vylad asked.

"A ridiculous TV show," Katelyn sighed

"It's not," KC whined.

The boys laughed at the two arguing. Is it bad that I thought Garroth's laugh was cute...?

I mean, all three of them seem to be attractive men. Garroth though, he tops them all. Blonde hair, blue eyes...if I saw him in a magazine I would melt.

Is that weird?

"So, ladies," Garroth says. "If you want to stay a while, which would be totally fine if you all prefer to go, what would you like to do?"

We looked at each other, smiling.

"You all look like you deserve a break," Vylad smiled.

"Hold on!"

Zane all of a sudden comes trotting his way back. I rolled my eyes, feeling bad for the two others.

"You are allowing them to stay?!"

"Yes, baby brother," Garroth informed. "Don't you think it'll be nice for them to stay a while?"

He looked at all three of us. He seemed to admire KC more...which was odd. He sighed and nodded.

"Sure...I guess," He shrugged. "I just don't want them to get distracted from their real home."

We all smiled, happy he finally agreed.

"Well," Vylad asked us.

"How about the beach," I suggested.

"Maybe the cliffs," KC asked.

"Hiking," Katelyn put out.

The three chuckled a bit.

"We don't really know," I say.

"Okay...," Vylad said. "How about, Katelyn with me, Aphmau with Garroth, and KC with Zane?"

We all agreed to that plan and went with it. I just hoped that Zane wouldn't push KC off...

Word Count
536