My Journey

A/N: this is my first ever story. I'm sorry if its not very good, but as i write I'll get better. Also as to updating this story, I'm not sure how often it will be updated. Im going on vacation in 7 days so I'm not sure how often I'll have wifi.

~LunaNovaWolfy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

I wake up, and take a look around my room.

I jump out of my bed.

This room isn't mine... This bed isn't mine. There are a lot of family pictures on the wall. I don't recognize any of the people in them. So where exactly am I??

I'm not very sure how long I stood there trying to figure it out. I looked around the room again and my eyes stopped on a stack of picture on the dresser in the corner of the room.

Walking over to the dresser and picking the pictures up i smile, because i know this face. It's a picture of my mom. There is another picture, one of my most absolute favorites. My dad and i are sitting in a field of flowers and we are smiling. I was on his lap and we had a bunch of flowers in our hands. My mom was the one who took the picture. Looking at the picture brings tears to my eyes and I am not exactly sure why.

I flip to the next picture and almost drop it in surprise. I know the face but i don't remember when this picture was taken. I stare at the picture. My dad is in hand cuffs. I stare at the picture and realize I'm holding a small newspaper article. Everything suddenly crashes back to me.

I slide down the wall and just stare the picture. I now know where I am, and why it hurt to see the picture of me and my dad.

I am in a foster home and my dad is in jail. He should be after what he did.

There is a knock on the door. I forced myself to stand up which was hard because my legs felt like jelly.

I opened the door and find a girl standing there. She looks to be somewhere around my age, which is 13, maybe older.

"They told me to tell you breakfast is in fifteen minutes." She left to tell the other kids.

I close the door, the lump in my throat from holding back my tears was getting worse.

It is my first day here. Great.

I go to the dining room. There are ten others at the table. They are all looking at me oddly. I look down sadly. My new journey has just begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: i know it is really short but its just the prologue. I am working on first chapter now :) not edited yet.

~ LunaNovaWolfy