~1~

After a long war, Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto wins the war but his friends died, in fact, the 5 villages are no longer Konoha was the last one and was destroyed.

'' It's over, Kurama. Kurama ..... I do not have much time and I will join the others." Now that the Era of shinobi was no longer, the 7th Hokage has nothing to defend, he has nothing for him to protect.

' OI kit don't speak like that. ' Kurama's voice echoed Naruto's mind.

' Sorry Kurama but... I do not have much time and I will see Dad, mom, ba-chan, and ero-... 'Naruto thinks, no longer having the power to talk, let the darkness take him, the last words you heard were Kurama's.

'Kit I'm not going to let you die now.' 

And after the darkness.

______________________________________

'' ... to..... ruto ..... Naruto ... are you all right? '' A very familiar voice for Naruto. Trying to move and open his eyes. When he opened his eyes the light blinded him so he closed them back, blinking then he starting to see the sky. When he tried to move a groaning leave his mouth, a terrible pain that had gone down all over his body. Ignoring the pain, he turned around to examine his surroundings. When he heard steps he was looking at the source. What he saw was shocked, but at the same time, he would not believe it. Kakashi-sensei approached him, he had no logic, he must have died, but if he feels the pain he is alive, then how Kakashi is still alive with Sharingan. Knowing what to do in a situation like this, his instincts were faster and he jumped as far as from Kakashi, as well as his body could jump. The pain began to grow up with dizziness from the sudden endless movement, he saw the other two people. Sasuke and Sakura again 14 years old. His brain unable to think, and pain doesn't help, tears start to fall, seeing dead young friends again.

'' Kurama what happens ... where are we? '' Naruto asked, of course, aloud. But no answer was heard because the fox was unconscious because of the jutsu.

'' Do you feel good, Naruto, you have a white face? '' Kakashi asked. Hearing Kakashi, Naruto could not hold so many emotions in him, and once an enormous chakra leaned over them, making Sasuke and Sakura kneel down on their knees, the whole chakra crushing them was too strong for them, and Kakashi barely stood.

'' Naruto ... '' He trying to get close, but Naruto back was in a tree and was trying to move away but could not, so he scream.

'' DON'T stay away from me .. '' holding his head and still trying to get as hard as possible in the tree. Kakashi was trying to get closer again, but a shadow passed very fast to Naruto. Until somebody started to blink, Shikamaru was in front of his Hokage and took him in his arms, hugged him.

'' You're fine. '' Breathing lightly. After seeing what state Naruto is, he starts to squeeze his hug as close as possible to him.

'' ... Shika ... '' a whisper from Naruto's side.

'' Yes, I am ... Now breathe and calm down. Everything will be fine. '' Shikamaru said serious but also warmly trying to calm down his Hokage. After observing two fox ears attached to Naruto's head, the first thing that made Shika was to put a genjitsu that nobody could see them the same with the tail. Naruto calms down relaxing in the arms of Shika. Observing that Naruto was calm again, Shikamaru let him go by taking two steps back, making him have some space.

'' Shika ... what's going on? ... Where we are? '' Ask Naruto looking at Team 7.

'' I think we've traveled in time ... '' Shika whispered, being sure the others weren't hearing.

''okkkkk ........ so to understand I won the war but I was dying after all was black, I waking up here, Kurama does not answer me and you are here' 'whispered naruto very quickly after the yell'' WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? "And he began to panic.

'' HUH troublesome ..... Naruto calms down. '' Shikamaru said with authority. Naruto stopped, his eyes wide open, he looked at Shikamaru, and Shika swallowed it.

'' Shika, you became soft. '' Naruto said with a giggle.

'' Humm .. trouble blonde .. '' Shika murmured.

'' OMG .. twice a day .. '' Naruto screamed.

'' Do you feel good, Naruto? What has just happened? "Kakashi finished asking. Naruto and Shikamaru looked at him after at each other and again at him. But before Naruto responded he was stopped by a groan.

' Kurama what's going on? Why are I and Shika 14 years old again? 'Asked Naruto in his thoughts.

'Kit Are You All Right?'

'Yeah, I'm a little dizzy but okay.'

'ok to answer your questions I used a jutsu to send us back in time. I didn't know about Nara that he was still alive, but I see that he was following us here.' Kurama replied.

''IT WAS YOU. '' Yelled, he forgot to keep secret that he talks to the 9-queue beast.

' And I made you half beasts with tails so you did not die. But Nara covered your ears and tail with a genjitsu, ' said Kurama quickly.

'' WHAT '' 'Naruto Scream Out With All He Powers. From the dizzy, he fell on his knees.

'' Naruto ,you're fine? '' Shikamaru asked

'' Yeah, I'm a little too dizzy. Kakashi-sensei can you take us to Hokage-sama, I have to talk to Jiji-san. "Naruto asked his sensei. Kakashi nodded his head and told Sasuke  and Sakura to go home.

Arriving at the Hokage Naruto comes in without knocking.

'' Jiji-san ... I have to talk to you ''

Hiruzen watched Naruto seeing Shikamaru walking on Naruto right as if Naruto was his leader and Kakashi behind them.

'' What is Naruto? '' The Hokage asked him.

'' No Jiji I want you and I and Shikamaru to talk privately. '' Naruto started seriously. The shock on their face was humorous, and Shika was just standing there trying not to laugh. Of course, they never saw Naruto talking seriously or with authority when they were young.

'' Okay .. Anbu go ... you to Kakashi. '' Hiruzen gave the order. kakashi nodding his head.

'' Do you have a silent seal? I do not want someone to hear what I'm saying in this room. "Naruto said. After putting the Hiruzen seal, he sat down on his chair, ready to listen to his adoptive grandson.

Hey guys . I hope you like the first chapter.