The Beginning

Its a normal day. You wake up, get a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, do your hair, and brush your teeth. But from this day on some big things are going to happen and you may not be ready...

                        ******

As you walk outside you look around to see all the couples being lovey dovey. Then you hear someone calling your name from behind you. "Hey! Y/N!" You turn to see who it is. "Hey Sayori." Its Sayori your childhood friend but lately things have gone different between you two. You look at her for a moment. She looks as cute as ever. "Are you going to join any clubs today?" She has asked that a million times now but you always answer the same. "I'm still looking." She looks disappointed. "Maybe you could join the club I'm in?" She looks embarrassed. "I might just see how its like." Her face lights up in excitement. "Yay!!!" I love it when she happy it makes me feel amazing.

                        *******

                      *bell rings*

"Looks like your the last person here." I look up to see someone standing in the doorway "Yeah this day has worn me out. He." She walks more into the classroom and I see who it is. Monika. She is in the debate club. "Have you seen any markers or posters in here?" she looks worried "No I don't pay attention to what the teacher keeps in here. Sorry." she sighs "Oh well its fine I'll look when I have the time."

     I hope you like my first book
      This is only part one!!! If you
       have any tips be sure to tell
       me them Id be happy to use
       them.💖💖💖