The Club

Monika and I started looking around. we looked in the closet, cupboards, and in the teachers desk. Nothing. Monika walked out of the class room. I followed her done the hallway and up to the second floor. She was determined to get where she was going. "*panting* Where are you going?" She didn't answer so I just shut up and followed her. We must of walked across the campus.

*******

We finally reached a room that said "Literature Club" of the door. Monika slowly opens the door. Everything goes quite other than a pink haired girl talking about a book. They all suddenly turned to look at the door and Sayori's face lit up. "Y/N?!" she looked at meblike I murdered her Dad. She slowly started to calm down and look more like herself, the calm girl that I know. Everything is silent. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out because all the girls in this club are stunning. Finally, for what felt like forever, Monika broke the silence. "Welcome Y/N." she turned to look at me. She looked very happy. I blinked. I thought I was dreaming. All of the beautiful girls in one room. You looked back and forth between all of them. You felt lightheaded and your nose started to bleed. Next thing you know your pasted out in the floor and you hear scearms.

**********

I wake up with all the girls surrounding me. They are looking at me worried. No one has the courage to speak. Its dead silent. All of a sudden pixels appear, and everything is black again...

What do y'all think? Was it good? Bad? Please let me know!!! If you have any tips or other requests for other books let me know!!! Thank you so much for reading this its made me so happy!!! Love you all💕💕