Last night ∴∵

I put everything in my apartment organized and neat waiting for my girlfriends to arrive .I had planned tans of things we could do on our last night of spinsterhood.

'Ding dong !' door-bell rings.I open the door knob ,its Yvonne !!She always has a high activity mood !.She brought champagne and some riddim music we could dance too.Next ,it was Crystal and Joan.They came with some beer and some love songs and a layout of how we were going to get married.

You see ,here in Cuba.Lesbianism isn't allowed so ,we have to creep up and down in order for a proper marriage to get down.Our weddings are tomorrow !!,I was getting really nervous .But ,whatever .Let's have a party !

"So..Joan hand out the agenda we made ."said Crystal taking sips from her glass of champagne.

"Umm..sure."Joan simply said.

She moved gracefully to a corner where we put all our items and picked her bag up and pulled out a colourful file and waved it to us.

She smiled back to us .

"OK.So this is how its going to be ,We are passing  through a tunnel near criproad then go left to meet another tunnel,then we arrive at our destination  .

"Eeey !!Good plan !"I said .

"Thank you !" Joan replied with a fake smile.

"So .Let's get our party on ladies !!"Yvonne said .

"Eeey !Now your talking" we all shouted together.

"Girls !we've got a lot to do .,So we have no time to waist." I said seriously.

"First off,Bungee jumping !" I said with a sly laugh.

---------------------------------------

I know this ain't too good.But I had to update because I won't be able to update this week.So ,Dont complain

•African boo ツツ✘♀♂♀