Chapter 2

Jada's POV

Tears filled my eyes of relief. Of love. Of hate as I sat there staring at Ellie's eyes filling with tears as Dylan said he didn't love her. You might be thinking why you so happy he didn't say he loved you...

That may be true but still at least I have no competition. I know that's mean for me to say just as soon as he broke up with her but honestly I don't care. It's my turn and I'm not going to mess it up...

Dylan's POV

I looked down ashamed that I was so mean to her and so harsh. I went to give her a hug but she ran down the stairs crying. I turned my head to look at Jada to see that she experienced that made we feel warm inside. To know I hadn't gone through that alone and the girl I love was there was with me was just great.

Jada's POV

I looked at him as his eyes were red from crying I got up and stroked his arm trying to comfort him. He looked down and smiled at me and pulled gently on my chin and brought me in for another kiss. This one was more passionate than the one before I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he lowered me into my bed...

Anyways you know what happens next...

Dylan's POV

I woke up the next morning with the biggest smile on my face as Jada was looking up at me as she was on my chest. The brown eyes that I know are now a bright bright brown almost making them look yellow. I used my fingers and rode them down her hair.

She started to smile as she did I placed her hand onto mine and smiled. I leaned in to kiss her and she meet me more then half way. This kiss was very different to all the other ones we have shared as it was more passionate and gentle.

I eventually dragged my lazy self out of bed and stood awkwardly as I put my top back on as I could feel Jada staring at me. I smiled and said "you enjoying the view" she smiles at this and nods. 

Jada's POV

The next day I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I never thought what happened would have and it did and I wouldn't change one thing about it. I got out of bed to get ready for school and just put my hair in a ponytail and didn't bother with the lip balm.

I looked down at my black and blue uniform with a grey tie. It looks gross withy plain black blazer with its blue logo on the chest pocket. I just then had a perfect idea I ran into the cupboard and replaced my blazer with my black leather jacket...

London Academy

I stood in one of the many hallways of London academy.  I couldn't stop blushing every time Dylan looked over at me from talking to his friends....

Ellie's POV

As I turned around the corner I started to bubble inside as I saw him wink at her then her blushing. I was going to go over there when a boy with brown hair and eyes as light as the sun started to wasps down the halls. I looked into my mirror and approached him...

"Hi" I said in the most calmest time possible. He said in his deep voice "hey there and what is your name". I blushed and said " my name is Ellie". He smiled and said " a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, I am Timothée"....

Jada's POV

I stood there looking over at Dylan as I saw Ellie approach this boy in all black. I looked over at Dylan to shockingly see hurt in his eyes. Next thing I knew he had walked into a empty classroom...

I closed the door and gave Dylan a hug as he hugged me back. The way he clung on was as if he was desperate. Desperate I wouldn't leave him. I looked into his eyes and said "you have moved on too if you ever cared for her you will let her too". He considered this and nodded he said "you always know the right things to say and that is one of the reasons I love you". I smiled and said "I love you too" He leant down and kissed me...

Ellie's POV

As I walked down with Timothée's number in my hand I looked through a classrooms window to see him kissing her and my heart shattered. A wave of emotions started to overcome me anger, envy and unhappiness. That's when I vowed that I would get back at Jada if it's the last thing that I do...

After school

Jada's POV

I sat on my bed placing the picture of me and Dylan on my wall again. I smiled and touched it my finger tips ever so lightly. This moment was interrupted by ring of the doorbell. I got up and slid down the banister of the staircase and landed on my face...

I stood up rubbing my face and opened the door. I was so angry with who was at the door I slammed straight back. "Malia what the fuck are you doing at my house" I yelled never feeling this type of anger "You killed My fucking twin remember her, her name was Alice"....

😯