Silent. (new character)

AAYYY. AYYY. Hello welcome To this chapter. Please lean back and read this bad chapter 

Bold=An

––––––––––-------------

YOUR P.O.V

I catched my breath and ran as fast as i could. My throat were dry and my breath hitched and tripped over my own feet. I heard cross chuckle behind me making me shiver in fear as i got up, just to fall backwards and everything turned black. I knew i was conscious since i could feel light stinging in my side after i tripped. I heard an animal growl behind me. It sounded like a cat. I turned around to see af cat with 5 tails that were really fluffy just like an stuffed animal. It had a wide smile.

(my art) it tilted its head and smiled wider "w-whats youre name?" I asked it as it started to drag its paw over the dark platform and white liquid spelled 'silent' "silent?" I asked repeating the name as it nodded

(my art) it tilted its head and smiled wider "w-whats youre name?" I asked it as it started to drag its paw over the dark platform and white liquid spelled 'silent' "silent?" I asked repeating the name as it nodded. I smiled a bit and silents tails started wagging as fast as a fan. I closed my eyes and when i opened them i saw that i was back in the void with cross holding my wrists dragging me a cross the ground ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sorry not sorry) i struggled against his grip "stop struggling" he said gritting his teeth "please just leave me alone" i whined and yelped when he threw me back up on my legs "listen, i killed so many people just for you to like now shut up AND BE .M I N E." He said as his sockets turned hallow and dark "i just wanna go home! I just want to see my parents and (b/f/n) (best friends name)" "youre not gonna see them again" he said turning his back to me dragging me behind him. Tears swelled up in my eyes and i thought of my parents. "Please.." I mumbled tasting my tears "stay strong" i heard a voice echo in my head. I struggled against cross' grip once again "WHEN WILL YOU GET IT?!! I LOVE YOU Y/N WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!!" He roared with anger, i jumped and got knocked out with ringing in my ears. 

(TIME SKIPPY SKIP  bought to you be patting silent :D)

I rubbed my head and soon found myself tied to a chair with a light over me amd darkness around me "wakey wakey sweetie" i shook my head realizing the males voice. Cross walked into the aura of white covered in dust and blood "w-what did you d-do?" I stuttered. I just wanted to scream help. "Now, why dont you just go to hell?!" I yelled at him. He didnt say anything. I started to cry again as he smiled wider and wider from every sob that i could get out. I tried to talk but those words only turned into sobs "i-i w-w-ill never love y-" i got got of when cross took his long bladed knife and put it to my neck "the who wil you love?" He asked smiling "..." I didnt say anything. I was paralyzed with fear "aww. Too scared to speak, love?" He asked and i nodded. He smirked "dont you love me?" He asked i shook me head violently "YOU. HAVE. TO. LOVE. ME!" He roared and i felt sharp pain in at my throat. 

YOURE MINE FOREVER

(word count:561 words.)