7.Focus

It's distracting but I can handle Xander's grunts and the gagging noises that his Sub makes. I tell myself this as I go over the document in the email.

Deep-throating - 4, the young doctor's questionnaire says and that explains Xander's lack of restraint right about now.

From time to time, he still gives the twink time to recover, pulling out and rubbing his long dick all over the Sub's face, smacking his cheeks with it...

My member twitches. OK, fuck. Focus on the reading. The sooner you do, the sooner you'll get to join in the fun, Trent.

I start with the muscular Sub since he's the first one on the list Xander has provided.

Coach Hughs. Special kinks: Never address him during a scene. He doesn't exist beyond what you do to him. For that reason he is compliant and requires minimal handling and guidance. But be sure to place him in a position that allows a view of the playroom because he likes to watch.

Safe words: No safe words. Just outs. He always has a metal ring over his right hand and hits it against the sex bench once for slower, twice to stop. If not on the sex bench, a noise ball will be provided to his right hand. If in a loud place any tapping motion of the hands will give cues.

4 Anal penetration (receiving)

0 Anal penetration (giving)

3 Biting

4 Blow job (receiving)

0 Blow job (giving)

4 Bondage

0 Calling names (for instance: slut, whore, bitch...)

0 Double penetration

0 Deep-throating

4 Edging

4 Exhibitionism

3 Flogging

0 Golden showers

0 Humiliation

4 Nudity (in private)

0 Hand job (giving)

3 Hand job (receiving) - No happy ending.

2 Ice play

4 Multiple partners

4 Orgasm denial

3 Pain (mild)

1 Pain (severe)

0 Phone or Internet sex

4 Rimming (receiving)

0 Rimming (giving)

4 Spanking

0 Suspension

0 Swallowing semen

2 Wax play

Climax - 0 (unless specified otherwise)

What kind of numbers are those? I can't help a smirk so I bite on my lower lip trying to hide it. In conclusion, the muscular Sub, Coach, must never come, never give head, never be addressed, never be made to touch another man basically.

Important note: Coach will always be gagged immediately after prep and allowed a few minutes to enter Sub mode. Do not engage until he takes a kneeling at attention pose. Never remove the gag during play. Minimal aftercare when necessary and keep the gag on for that too.

No wonder he doesn't give blow jobs since he's always gagged.

The last words about Coach are: Never let him come!