Team CRDL dead

The next day Habib and Ruby returned to Beacon. Habib took Ruby to her dorm. Habib kissed his girlfriend and went back to his dorm. After a few hours Team RWBY, JPNR and H(Y) went to Professor Port's class. Ruby and Habib was sleeping, Weiss is taking notes, Blake is reading her book, Jaune is reading a comic book The Warrior becomes Civil Warrior, Pyrrha and Ren are paying attention, Nora is sleeping, (Y, N) is board out of his mind, and Yang is looking at (Y, N). Professor Ozpin came to class.

"Professor Port can I have your class's attention." Professor Ozpin said to Professor Port.

"Sure Professor Ozpin." Professor Port said to Professor Ozpin.

Habib, Ruby, and Nora woke up.

"Class yesterday at 9:15 P.M. all four members of Team CRDL were found killed one of them was found in their dorm and the other three were found in the infirmary." Professor Ozpin said to Professor Port's class.

Everyone looked at each other.

"And I think the killer is in this room." Professor Ozpin said to Professor Port's class

Everyone looked at each other and Yang looked nervous.

"I found this sword in Sky's chest." Professor Ozpin said to Professor Port's class.

"Hey, that's my sword," Habib said.

Everyone looked at Habib.

"So you killed Team CRDL, Mr. Turner." Professor Ozpin said to Habib.

"What no I was on a date with Ruby last night. I have been looking for my sword for a day now." Habib said to Professor Ozpin.

"Why do you even have a sword if you don't need a weapon." Professor Ozpin said to Habib.

"It was a goodbye gift from my friend," Habib said to Professor Ozpin.

Habib's phone starts ringing.

A/N: I know that in RWBY they don't call it phones they call it Scrolls but remember Habib is from the Marvel Universe and they don't call it Scrolls plus Habib's phone isn't a regular phone. He has a custom Phone made by Tony Stark. Ruby has one as well since she been to the Marvel Universe before.

Habib answered his phone.

"Hello," Habib said.

"Hey, Habib old pal can you open a portal," Deadpool said to Habib.

"Sure Wade," Habib said to Deadpool.

Habib hanged up the phone.

"Habib please don't tell He is coming?" Ruby asked her boyfriend.

"Yes, Wade is coming," Habib said to his girlfriend.

"Great now the fourth wall is going to break and then you have to fix the fourth wall by the next chapter," Ruby said to Habib.

Everyone except Habib looked at Ruby with a confused look on their faces. Ruby looked at everyone.

"I broke the fourth wall didn't I?" Ruby asked Habib.

"Yes, you did Ruby," Habib said to Ruby while having tears of joy in his eyes.

Habib opened a portal and Deadpool came through.

"Habib, why are you crying?" Deadpool asked his fellow fourth wall breaker.

"Ruby broke her first fourth wall," Habib said with tears in his eyes.

Deadpool starts having tears of joy in his mask. Deadpool hugs Habib and Ruby.

"Oh my god I'm so proud," Deadpool said happily.

"I'm surrounded by two idiots," Ruby said to the readers.

Ruby looks at the readers.

"At least I'm in love with one of these idiots and if you don't know who it is it's the author or as many of you know as Habib," Ruby said the readers.

The three fourth wall breakers hugged each other.