Actor# Crush x Actress# Reader Part-1

So this story is pretty gonna be long. Many parts😪. So hang on tight! But i hope you will enjoy it!

-Lucy out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

It was another off-day from work. What a relief! You thought. You were in your f/c Pj hoodies with big wooly black pants, 11:30 am in the morning. You just woke up and not even bothering to wash yourself,(i know. You're a lazy ass here but hey, thats the real me. ) you immediately went down the stairs, to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of cereal and milk. (Don't ponder where your parents are.)
Since mom and dad are on a romantic vacation together for a month, the residence lays in lazy good hands of watchful y/n. Score!, you thought happily.
You heard a bark from the living-room and there came your dog, d/n (as in dog name...) wagging his tail to see you safe and sound.

(Lucy: She was just sleeping, dawg!😒)
(D/n:Fly outta here. 😬)
(Lucy: Okay... Okay...😨)

You took the now mixed cereal and patted d/n on the head with the other free hand and headed over to the TV, sat lazily on the couch and munch on the cereal...

Timeskip brought to you by y/n munching cereals

Ring! Ring!
Ring! Ring!

You heard your phone chirp its melody whenever a message pops in.
You groaned and took the phone from the table, beside it was a cereal bowl which was now empty...

"Hello? Y/n speaking." You heard yourself quietly piping up, stroking d/n's fur with your hand while sleeping on the couch with one leg over the back of the couch (If you know what i mean...😏)

"Miss y/n, thank goodness we could finally reach you." A male's voice said in a quite relieved tone (Nope its not him yet...)

"Is there a m-matter? *yawn*" You replied lazily...

" Yes, Miss. Director Scott would like to meet you today- umm... Did i explode another dream, Miss?"...

"Yes, Danielle... And you better make it up to me. Stop calling me Miss btw." You said cheerfully with a giggle...

"Fine." He groaned.

Danielle was a friend who was always by your side from the first day of your work. He was always there to assist you through thick and thin (somebody stop me from the wedding vow! okay...) He is a gorgeous guy. Light purple eyed, ebony haired, tall and masculine hero. (Anime boys😏)You loved him, but as a brother and you were sure he loved you as a sister as well...