This will be the whole story

When I act to me it is an escape from reality. But that is kindof ironic, because when you act you have to pull from real life situations that you have experienced and use them to help you in your acting, but I don't have to do that. I do, but I don't. It is weird you see, everything around me is slowly crumbling down, but i can act and it will all go away. Sometimes when I act I get flashbacks from the past, but I never really focus on what's going on in the present. I don't focus on how I know that slowly, over time, I am losing friendships. I don't focus on the bad things I do. It is just me, my mind, and what I choose to do with the words on the paper. I can cry, doesn't mean it's real. I can smile, but it might not be how I really feel. But, when I act I am free to let it all out. I can smile and it will be real. I can cry and it will be real. But in reality, I seem to put on a mask that no one sees. All they can see is the act that I put on. No one knows the real me, except well, her. But, when I act, it goes away. My mask does anyway, and I can be the real me I was meant to be.

You hold on to those friends and never let them go, unless they decide to go another way. The only thing you can do is you. You can never mold to fit anyone else's needs, I have learned that now. Our society is slowly crumbling and we have, unfortunately been caught up in it. Over the years I have trained myself to not let anything or anyone get to me. But she stepped into my life and now she wants out, and it is gonna tear me apart. I am already freaking out, breaking down. Everytime I turn around something in my life goes sideways and I can't find an escape. But, when I act I do get an escape. It is like a breath of fresh air when I am doing what I love. When you do what you love, whatever that might be, you don't think about anything else, the world stops and it is just you and what you love. After everything, you will feel stressed, worn out, or even just plain out disappointed in what others have done. But, it is hard to be the odd one out, it is hard to be the one who hears everything and cannot say anything because you want to fit in, let me tell you something, you don't always have to fit in to stick. What I mean by that is use your personality, be who you are not what everybody wants you to be because its hard when you are trying to form to reality. That's one thing I like about acting, I am myself when I am doing it. I don't have to put up my mask to just be plain amazing, I can use my personality powers.

PERSONALITY POWERS:

We all can use our personality powers to win over our pupils. You don't have to be the best at hair or makeup, or even have nice things. But what you do have is personality. Use your personality and let your wings fly away. No one can clip your wings, you have to stay strong and don't let them see you are falling. You have to go to your closest peoples and let them know. But, you also have to take your light and let it shine as hard as you can. If your a smart elic at heart, let them know. If your shy, talk around. You don't have to fit into this pretty little world that you have to be perfect in just to be fit into society.

To the girls: Never let your crown fall

Every girl has their own crown, when you let it tip, you give up. When you let it fall, you show them that you have been defeated. You have to walk and talk with confidence. It is okay to throw your crown off sometimes, but know that you are a beautiful person, and no one can tell you otherwise and mean it. In God's eyes we are all beautiful, so why can't we all be beautiful in humanities eyes? The answer is, you can. By being the beautiful human being that you are, you shine like a diamond and don't let your crown fall because you are a beautiful, confident, amazing, strong, intelligent young girl.(P.S- girls have it harder than boys because we have a period, we are stronger..

To the boys: Don't be jerks

You never know what a girl is going through we just ask that you not be jerks. Also, don't be shy. A girl can only wear her crown on her head if you let her, but if the boy she likes continually shoots her down, her crown will fall.

To the parents: Let us live our lives

If you constantly hold us back how can we be informed of all the bad in the world? All we ask is that you let up, and let us live. We have to make our own mistakes. Learn from our mishaps, but if you border us up, we will never be free. So we might sneak out and we might get grounded, but that enables us from going to our full potential. To live life we have to experience it, just the way you did. You cannot punish us for doing something you know for a fact that you did when you were little to. If you are constantly nagging at us about something, how are we supposed to experience things for ourselves? Exactly! We can't.

To all the depressed, emotional people out there.

Do not let anything that anyone says get to you you are perfect and amazing and you deserve everything that is coming your way. You are a masterpiece in yourself. you are a beautiful person and you deserve to be treated with respect.