seven

Serenity's POV
"MOM!" I yell as I rush to the closet.
She walks in and gives me a look.
"Let me guess, you can't find any clothes?"
"How did you know?"
She rolls her eyes and makes her way to my closet. Somehow she finds clothes that I didn't even know were in my closet. I smile and thank her. "Yeah, yeah." She says as she walks out of my room.  It was almost time for Maz to pick me up. It was 2:43 pm. I felt like a whole bunch of butterflies were in my stomach. I could barely even control the feeling.  Before I could even put my shoes, I heard a faint knock on the door. I open the door to find him waiting with a huge grin on his face. I felt my face flush in red. "Hey princess. Sorry if I came a bit early." My mother peeps and says,
"You don't have to apologize." You could tell Maz was a bit embarrassed by this. His face said it all. He hugged me tightly making sure that I couldn't loosen from his tight hold.  We walk outside and get to his car. "Ready?" He asks me. I nod. All of a sudden the car rushes past my house. "It's time for you to see my house." I nodded. "Speak love," he says in is British accent that makes me weak each time.
"Y-y-yeah I'm ready." I finally sputter.
He laughs. Just then he parks and we pull up to an apartment. "Well are you just gonna sit there?" He asks with a grin. I look and say," Shut up."  I hop out of the car and he unlocks the door. As soon as we walk in, he grabs me and kisses me. All of a sudden our lips go in sync. Before I know it, we're on the coach. He grabs my thigh and I tug on his hair. He breaks the kiss and starts to go down my neck.  The feeling of happiness rushes through me. Then he gets up and brings me to a room.  "Dang baby, you know about everything don't you?" I nod not being able to speak.
"Speak love."
"Y-y-yeah."
" I knew I chose the right girl."
After about 10 minutes of kissing and laying down, we hear the doorbell. "Delivery."
"You go get that Maz."
"Be right back."
I didn't realize how good it felt but I didn't even know if it was a true sign of love. I mean, He did kiss you yesterday so... It must be true.

Hey guys.... Sorry I've been a little behind, but it's flu season and I'm one of the unlucky people that got it.😒 Hope that you guys like this chapter even if it's a little short. I decided to put a song that is NOT by Scarlxrd today. I put a song that kinda fits the chapter. Hopefully I feel better soon. All I know is I got a lot of work to do when I get back to school.😭😭Enjoy the chapter.