chapter 1.

Fluttershy just stood there in shock as she watched her friend rainbow dash untied scootaloo from the pegasus device. Rainbow dash turned to see the quiet pegasus in surprise. Yet she smiled," ah fluttershy. Glad you came. Mind helping me with this?" Rainbow, having no idea that scootaloo was fluttershys child, held her by her hoof. Scootaloo was motionless, the life that was once in her was gone. Tears stung fluttershys eyes as she closed them tightly. Deep inside she felt something she hasn't felt before... Hate. Pure hate... Rainbow looks at her friend slightly annoyed. " well are you gonna help me or stand there and cry?" She obviously not caring for her friends loss. As she started dragging scootaloos body away fluttershy looked up. She stared at her baby... wondering why would this cruel world do this to her. Wondering.. wondering why on the day she was gonna tell her baby that she was the dead fillys mother. Instead, she seen what would be the last time. In rage fluttershy let the tears go down her face and she screamed," HOW. DARE. YOU." She was beyond pissed off. Rainbow turned and looked at her in surprise. " what do you mean fluttershy she's just a filly-" before rainbow could finish her sentence fluttershy tackled her. Fluttershy couldn't control herself. She pinned rainbow while still screaming" SHE WASN'T JUST A FILLY." More tears went down the yellow mares face. Rainbow still in a mixture of shock and confusion started to get angry. She said in an annoyed tone," what ever flutters. Get off now." Fluttershy then snapped. Realizing her friend didn't care about her baby, like how scootaloo cared for rainbow, she hit her. Hard. Fluttershy was shocked about what she did but she felt a tiny bit of satisfaction. Rainbow dash growled and kicked the yellow mare off. She got up. " THAT'S IT FLUTTERSHY! I HAD ENOUGH! I WON'T WASTE TIME WITH A WORTHLESS MARE LIKE YOU!" The rainbow haired mare yelled at her friend. The shy mare got up in silence. She had her anger boiling, not only because of the names the blue mare called her but the fact that she took away her baby. Her sweet baby. Tears went down her cheeks as she remembered scootaloos smile. Rainbow dash couldn't help feeling amused at the scared mare. " awwww what's wrong flutters? Scared?" She smiled widely. Fluttershy having to snap looked up at rainbow. Her pupils were shrunk and while tears went down her cheeks, she smiled. " .. you'll pay for this rainbow...  you'll pay for taking her away from me..." the mare said.