Dress to impress.

Ava's POV.

Today I was gonna dress to impress Jake. So I wore a red dress that hugged my curves from my waist to my bust then the skirt of the dress was a flair with a black leather jacket, and black leather boots with heels.

At school.

As I walked through school, I felt all eyes on me,even Jake's. As I passed by him he choked on his water.

I walked to my first class which was Economics, I had the same class as Jake. I can finally ask when the hangout out was. Fortunately he sat next to me and was like..

"Oh I forgot,the hangout is this Saturday and wear something that shows your bottom.

"WHAT!" I said in anger but that anger disappeared when he flashed me a smirk. Instead it was replaced with me blushing like a tomato.

School brushed by in a blur as usual and by the time I got home, I saw my dad as his usual self, a drunkard. When he saw me a wave of anger flashed over his eyes and he walked towards me,picking up an empty alcoholic bottle of wine. Before i knew what was happening, he had broken the bottle on the side of my head resulting in some shards getting stuck in my head and me falling onto the floor. I closed my eyes as I felt him beat me and after that fade into unconsciousness.

Later on I woke up with a slight headache, my head poorly bandaged and some bruises and cuts on my body. I sat up, the pain in my head increasing to a throbbing pain. I finally was able to stand up, I carefully made way to the door, down the hallways, down the steps to get some pain relief. I found some and then I noticed something, it was quiet.