09

It took a few weeks, but everything went back to normal. Jeongguk forgave Hoseok and they were once again a trio.

They sat at lunch once day, just making small talk about their classmates or how their classes were going.

"So what have you been up to, Yoon?" Hoseok questioned, taking a bite of his food.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders lazily.

"Nothing really, if I'm honest. My dad took away my laptop, so I haven't been able to do much," he explained. "Luckily I've been able to go to Jeongguk's, so I haven't been too bored."

"Your dad is such a prick," Hoseok spat, feeling aggravated at just the mention of the man.

"Tell me about it."

"What about you, Jeongguk? Video games or something?" Hoseok asked the boy.

"You know me well, hyung," Jeongguk laughed, nodding his head. "I'm assuming the same for you though, right? Still hooked on that one game?"

"You already know. I play that shooting game like, everyday. It's so fun!" Hoseok beamed, talking animatedly.

The two talked about different video games, Yoongi occasionally adding a few words here and there.

As they finished eating, Yoongi spoke up.

"Do you guys wanna do something after school today? My dad won't be home until later, so I can get away with going," he suggested. "Maybe we could get pizza or something?"

Hoseok and Jeongguk exchanged looks with each other and Yoongi, nodding their heads in agreement.

"Yeah, that sounds great, hyung." Jeongguk smiled at him.

"Pizza sounds great too. This school lunch doesn't really do much," Hoseok added, laughing as he threw his trash away.

"Then it's settled. Meet Jeongguk at my locker and we'll all walk down to the pizza place," Yoongi told Hoseok, standing and stretching his back. "I'll see you guys later. Gotta get to class."

They all bid each other goodbye, separating and heading to their own classes.

A/N: This chapter is kind of short, I apologize, but I promise there will be some good stuff coming soon!