your place at camp

David
Counselor-
You really needed a job, and your old friend from college, gwen, had told you that there was an open space at the camp she worked at. She tried to warn you that the kids where little shits but you still applied. And that's how you met Davids cute ass.
Gwen
Counselor-
Your cousin, david, had helped you get a job after your ex left and took everything. They took your computer, furniture, food, money, and got you fired from your pervious job. You had a mental break down and called the only person who would help you. Everything was just going down hill, until you met Gwen.
Daniel
You don't work at the camp-
You where a nurse who worked at the hospital Daniel was sent to. You where his nurse and you helped him get back on his feet.
Max
Singing camp-
Oh boy, you had always been singing. You don't remember a time when you weren't in love the the art of singing. Your first day at camp was okay, max was forced to show you the camp because Gwen and David hade to stop Space kid from eating 'space food'. You kinda found max's sarcastic nature cute.
Nikkie
Dance camp-
You kinda just clicked with nikkie, you both where energetic, adventurous, and fun! Plus you taught her how to dance! On your first day she bit you and you bit back. That is how she knew, you where perfect.
Harrison
NO camp
Saddly you where is a situation like max. Your parents didn't care, and just sent you away. But unlike maxy-pad you didn't drowned your pain in coffee and sarcasm. You would just cry, a lot. And one day you where crying behind a tree and you heard a sweet voice ask you if you where okay and a rose shoved in your face. Later after talking and learning that you had no camp, he asked you if you would like to be his assistant.
Preston
Art camp-
Like Dolf you loved art, and where really good at it. One day you and Dolf where working on a painting when Preston came up to see if you could paint the backdrop for his new upcoming play. You said yes.
Nerris
You both have the same camp-
Oh boy, ALL BOW IN THE PRESENCE OF PRINCESS (Y/N)! As soon as you arrived she felt she needed to protect you, you where the princess after all. And you loved her, what is a princess without her mage? She always did her best to protect you from the horrendous monsters that lived in the forest (the animals), or the evil goblin (Nerf).
Dolf
Music camp-
Piano to be exact, you where the daughter of the famous pianist Roderich Edelstein. You where not as amazing as your father. He loves you, he really does but he sent you to camp so you could better without your 'uncle Gilbert' to distract you. Your first day you explored the camp and met little Dolf  and got to see is art. You seemed to like it better then everyone else.
Space kid
Swimming camp-
Your parents signed you up for swimming camp, you where always in the water. Your family joked that you where a mermaid. But after a few days after you arrived Neil Armstrong Jr asked you if you could help him with 'antigravity training'. You found him so cute because he was so ablivious to everything.
Pikeman
Writing camp-
Like Neil (regular neil) you where expecting to be in an air conditioned camp. But no. you hated it here, and those sluts at the other camp. What where they called? Flower scouts? Yeah that's it. You met Pikeman after Camp Campbell had been challenge to a game by the wood scouts. Pikeman noticed you sitting alone watching the game. He walked over and tried flirting with you. TRIED, you ended up giving him a black eye after he rubbed your thigh.

666 words, not even joking

666 words, not even joking. I hope this is okay. Love yall bye.