Hung Up

Chapter one

Adam's POV

Ugh! My mom would make me come to church today with their AC broken! I don't care if she is part of the church group! I'm tired and hot! She's crazy I knew I got my craziness from her. At least I got to bring my best friend Evelyn with me. Or I would've been bored out of my mind! I love messing with her, just makes my day.

" Pssst. Psst. Evey!" I whisper shouted to her. She didn't even give me glance! What a bItch! 

" Heyyy! Psssssssttt!" 

" Shut up you idiot before you get us kicked out again! They gave us one more time to be in this church and if you get us kicked out we will be banned from here! And your mom will kill you!", she whispered shouted at me. How rude is she, all I wanted to do was go home and cuddle in my bed is that so wrong! No! I don't think so!

" Pssst Evelyn! Pssst! Look at me you whore!" I shouted at her. Next thing I know BAM! I got a punch on my nose. Damn her and her man like strenght! I feel the blood about to come out my nose, well if I'm getting kicked out this damn chuch I'ma get kicked out with a bang! I turn to the little boy behind me.

" Hey?"

" Yeah?"

Right before the blood gushed out I told him " All hail Satin!", and boom! my blood went everywhere. The little boy started screaming and crying! Haha that was amazing! Wished I recored it.

" You motherfucker! You couldn't just behave could you?", Evelyn started screaming and smacking me. Next thing I hear is my mom yelling at me and the priest shouting prayers at us and asking God to bless us for our sins. At least thats what I think he said, I couldn't hear over the old lady screaming and throwing holy water at us and holding Evey back from attack the lady. I have no idea where the hell that holy water came from or where the old lady came from. Was she there the whole time? Anyway its time to go! I picked up Evelyn and started laughing and running out of the church to FREEDOM! Thank God Evey was 5'2 and I was 6'2 so her feet could'nt kick me in the balls no matter how hard she tried. HA! Thank you dad for being a giant! Now we can go to my comfy bed and cuddle while watching movies and being fatty's! I had a big grin on my face till I felt my boxers riding up my ass. Next thing I know is that I'm on the ground and Evelyn is straddling my back while giving me a wedgy.

" Get off me you beast!" 

" Never you ass! Do you know how pissed my momma is going to be because I'm now banned from the church! I'm not gonna explain to her what happened you are!"

" Fine! Just please stop! Before I get a rash!"

She finally got off me that horrid women will be the death of me one day. But what can I say I love making the girl I love crazy.