Chapter 5

*Edited*

I wake up confused at first, but then all the memories com back, and I cuddle closer to Travis.I then heard.

"Omg, they look so good together,"I hear a girl squeal quiet loudly.

"Guys shush,she is still sleeping,"I hear what I think Travis.

"Well too bad,I want my sister back,so move pretty boy.

I hear Travis sigh before he unravels himself from me,but I already seem to miss his warmth.What replaces him is someone bouncing on me,

"Wake up Lily,"I hear someone say.They sound like

"Serenity!!,Leave me alone,"I state.

"No,"She states.

I feel myself getting dragged off the bed till I land on the floor with a thud.

"Owwww,"I say rubbing my head.

I look around to see the other twins in here with Travis included.

"Who are you guys?,"I say going over Serenity,

"I am Juvia,"The girl twin with the blue streak in her pink ear.

"I am Gray,"The other twin with pink hair, but with the lighter streak of blue.

"We are the icy twins,"They both say at the same time.

"I am Troy and I am Travis twin,"The other boy who looks like Travis,but has a green streak.

"And you already know me,and you already don't need to apologize if you can't tell me and Troy apart<"Travis states.

"No need,I can already tell you apart,"I say.

"How,"They ask at the same time.

I giggle at that.

"Secret,"Me and Serenity say at the exact

"Oh and were twins as well,"Me and her answer again at the same time.

"We can also like read each other's mind, and if you were to separate us we can guess what the other is doing, or about to do,"We say again at the same time.

"Ok, we better stop now before we start rambling,"We say again.

By the end the others is staring at us with creepy looks.

Me and Serenity both giggle at that, but we both already know specifically we are both giggling at.

"Ok,"They all say at the exact same time.

At that we all burst into hysterics.

"Wait how are you twins if you don't look alike,"Juvia questions with a confused look on her face.

"Well before that big change, or even coming here we were twins,"We looked down sadly.

"Well technically you are twins,You're the sun and moon,"Troy starters.

"And before we saw you have bright blue eyes and dirty,blond hair."Travis continues.

"What we pay attention?,"They say at the same time after seeing our confused faces.

"Well what happened,"Gray this time says.I almost forgot he was there.He is way to quiet.

An:I know it is short,but I haven't finished writing this chapter,but I will add more to it as soon as I finish it.