chapter three.

You awoke to the feeling of Stiles' lips on your skin, your eyes barely cracking open as he peppered kisses lazily along your collarbone; his soft ungelled hair sticking to his forehead. "Morning-" You breathed as his lips grazed your neck, his lips insistent against the sensitive spot against your neck. "Morning, I thought I'd treat myself to breakfast in bed-" He laughed as he pressed you closer to him, his fingers splaying against your bare hips as you writhed in the sheets. "Oh, you did?" You mused, your fingers lacing into his hair, his body sliding down your as you sighed. "Mhhm-" You barely heard his words, instead the vibrations moved through your skin, waking something within you as he shuffled towards you, his body hovering over yours. Sunlight streamed through the tall windows of your apartment, dust flying through the air as Stiles pressed his tongue to the valley of your breasts, his stubble scratching at the skin. "Well this is the best morning I've had in a while." you sighed as he took your nipple between his teeth, rolling his tongue over the hardened peaks, your body throbbing with each flicker of his tongue. He chuckled, the sound low as you lay on your back, your legs wrapping around his hips.

He paused, resurfacing from beneath the sheets, a dark hazy look in his amber eyes. "I was thinking the exact same thing." He smiled, a goofy grin breaking over his pale cheeks, his eyes trained on yours. He laughed as he surged towards you, his body slotting between your legs as his lips caught yours, teeth clashing in lazy morning kisses. You pulled from him, catching your breath as he winked, disappearing beneath the light grey sheet once more. His hands trailed over your sides, rough fingertips grazing at the outline of your ribs, small patterns traced into the concave of your waist. This isn't a half bad way to be woken up. Your body was singing as he kissed over your chest once more, wriggling further down your body as you laughed. "Are you stuck?" He froze, a muffled sound of yes emanating from beneath the thin material. You pulled at the soft material, giggling as he finally came to rest where he wanted to be. You stilled as his breath fanned over you, his fingers trailing the freckles and scars that littered the top of your thigh. Your lips hung open as he dipped his head, his tongue licking over the ridge of your hip, before puckering his lips at the crease at the top of your thigh.

Your eyes fluttered closed as you arched from the bed, your nerves alight as you throbbed; every part of you aching for more of his touch. You writhed at the lightest of movements, your body sensitive to everything around you as his hair tickled across the bottom of your stomach. A moan trapped on your tongue released itself as Stiles hummed, his tongue swiping through your folds; an explosion of colour dancing behind your closed lids. He paused for a moment as you felt him smile, his fingertips digging into your skin as you reached for anything within reach. You wrapped your sheets into your grip, each passing second had your body on edge; anticipating his next move. Finally, after what felt like an age he shifted, his hands slipping to the arch of your back as his nails raked at your skin. Hot kisses landed on your thighs, your breathing catching in your throat as he kissed further up, his breath washing over you. He wasted no time, dipping between your thighs once more, his tongue flickering through your slick folds with ease. "Stiles-" You mewled as he licked again, small patterns traced onto your sensitive clit.

"Patience, I like taking my time, especially when you taste this delicious." His words flowed through you as you sighed, raking more of the sheets between your fingers as he suckled your clit between his lips, the pressure within you starting to mount. "You may like taking your time, but if you keep doing that there will be no time to take." You warned, your voice breathy as he continued rolling his tongue over you. "Oh, you thought I only wanted one course." He laughed as your head threw back, his teeth grazing at your clit as electricity coursed through your veins. You felt him in the deepest parts of yourself, every nerve consumed by him and pleasure as you sighed, a moan strangled as his hands smoothed over your skin. He lapped at you lazily, taking his time as his stubble grazed over your core, every muscle twitch sending you closer to that edge. The fire he had ignited burned brighter, your body full as you tightened your legs around his shoulders, your skin sliding against his. "St-" His name was stunted on your tongue as you moaned, his hands moving from their resting place as he gripped at your hips. His tongue was insistent, barely inching over you as you gasped for a breath, your chest heaving as you gripped the sheets tighter.