What Is This Feeling?

Chapter 3: What is this feeling?

*Ryan's P.O.V*

"I could never hate you" I sighed, making Jacky look at me. He had a look in his eye that I couldn't quite read. What's he thi-

Before I could finish that thought Jacky did something I never would have expected. He kissed me. Not like a kiss to greet a good friend. No, like a proper kiss. My eyes widened, I didn't know what was going on or what to do. What is this feeling? Jacky pulled away just as suddenly as he had kissed me.

"Oh shit" Jacky's eyes widened and he practically jumped off the couch. "Shit, shit, shit!" He cursed "Oh god Ryan I'm so sorry" He panicked, backing away. He turned but before he could go anywhere I stopped him.

"Jacky it's okay" I grabbed his hand and he turned to me.

"No, it's not okay! None of this is okay!" He turned and rushed towards the door. I jumped up and grabbed his shoulder, turning him around and stopping him in his tracks. I just grabbed his face and I kissed him. What?

I don't know why I did that, I just.. Wanted to...

When we pulled away we just stared at each other, in utter shock. Neither of us knew what to do next.

"Jacky?" I spoke up after a while. He snapped out of his little daze.

"I'm sorry" He then bolted out the door

"Jacky!" It was too late, he was gone. "Shit" I sighed, combing a hand through my hair.

"Ryan?" I looked up to see Ronnie in the doorway to the bunk room. Great.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing, just go back to bed" I grabbed my shoes and jacket. Ronnie gave me a weird look but shrugged and went back to his room. I got ready before running off the bus.

I started running around the venue looking for Jacky. I was really worried, He didn't have a jacket and he wasn't even wearing shoes. Now that I thought about it, he was wearing socks either. I gotta find him. I went all around the grounds looking for him.

"Jacky!" I yelled. He had to be here somewhere.

"Over here!" I heard a pained call. I rushed towards the voice and found Jacky on the ground in the corner of the car park. He was sat in a pile of glass holding his ankle.

"God Jacky, what the hell did you do?" I asked looking at his bleeding feet.

"I stepped in glass and of course, got a fright. I lost my balance and twisted my ankle." He mumbled.

"Well can you stand?" I asked.

"I don't think so" He shook he head. I sighed.

"Here take this you must be cold" .I crouched down and put my jacket on him. "Alright, come on" I lifted him up and onto my back. He was really pretty small so it wasn't a bother. "Hold on tight" He wrapped his arms around my neck as I ran us back to the bus.

When we got there I placed him on the counter top in the kitchen. I went about taking glass out his feet before bandaging his feet and ankle. Neither of us said a word. We just sat there in an awkward silent.

"Th-Thanks" Jacky mumbled, looking at my for the first time since we got on the bus.

"I can't believe you went out with no shoes on" I helped Jacky down off the counter. "I was really worried about you" I mumbled.

"Sorry.. Goodnight Ryan" Jacky mumbled, heading towards the bunk room.

"Wait" I placed my hand on his shoulder. I don't know what I wanted him to stop for.. He turned to me and we just kinda looked at each other for a minute. I hesitantly placed my hand gently on Jacky's cheek.. And I kissed him. Jacky slowly started to kiss back. My heart was going a mile a minute. What is this feeling?

I was a little uncertain but I snaked my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. Jacky hesitated slightly before flinging his arms around my neck. I didn't understand entirely what was going on but I didn't want it to end. We gradually deepened the kiss until we had to pull away for air. We just stared into each other's eyes, breathing a little heavy. Why the hell is my heart beating like like this? I plopped my head onto Jacky's shoulder.

"What is this feeling?" I mumbled, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Ry-Ryan I-I think.." Jacky stuttered.

"Ryan I think I'm in love with you"