Chapter 7

Leondre's POV

I slowly brought my hands up to his shoulders as our foreheads connected, and then slowly moved my hands up to place them around the back of his neck and head, ever so gently. There was a last moment of hesitation in my head, so I opened my eyes, pulling back only very slightly. I gazed up at him through my lashes.

"Charl," My voice came out in a whisper, "what are we doing?" His eyes opened to make eye contact with me, the whole situation seemingly more intense.

"Leo," his fingers gripped my sides a little bit tighter. My stomach swooped once again as he responded to me in a whisper, "just kiss me." That was all I needed for confirmation, I closed my eyes once again and felt him lean forward.

Then it happened.

I could have sworn I was floating. As soon as our lips connected I immediately felt warm and fuzzy on the inside, and incredibly dizzy. The kiss sent my entire being spinning. I felt like I was on cloud nine. All my senses heightened and the tips of my fingers tingled. The kiss was only soft; our lips just gently pressing against one another's. We took a step closer to each other but the kiss never changed. After what seemed like a century but was probably only a couple of seconds, we pulled away and leaned our foreheads together again.

"Wow." I whispered at the exact moment Charlie whispered "Holy shit." When we realized what the other had said, we pulled our foreheads away from each other, chuckling. Our hands never moved though. I gazed into his eyes and he did the same to me. They were a mesmerizing blue, like every ocean in the world played a part in each of his eyes.

It's the details like these I would never have noticed before. I smiled, blushing and lowering my head into the crook of his neck, pulling him into me and wrapping my arms tightly around his neck as he did the same with his around my waist.

Charlie's POV

Well, here we were. And I couldn't think of a better place to be. Leondre, my best friend, or more, held tightly in my arms after we just shared our first kiss. It took me a little while to figure out that I actually liked Leo, as more than a friend. I guess that I was always so concerned that Leo would like me as more than a friend that I didn't take the time to think that it might be the other way around. I don't know how long we spent just standing there, wrapped tightly in each other's arms. It was a while, though, before we were interrupted by a knock at the door. Reluctantly, I pulled away, and while Leo went to sit on his bed, I went to answer the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw that it was Marianne, so I let her in. As soon as I opened the door, she stormed in and stood at the end of Leo's bed, beckoning me over.

Oh god.

I shut the door and made my way over to Leo's bed, sitting next to him, both of us waiting patiently for Marianne to explain why she seemed so angry.

"I can't believe you two! Where the hell have you been?" She asked us with angry eyes. We could practically see the smoke coming out of her ears.

"What do you mean?" Leo asked, "We were just hanging out in here. What's wrong?" We both scrunched our brows as it looked like Marianne was about to blow her top off.

"YOU TWO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DOWNSTAIRS FORTY FIVE MINUTES AGO, AS SOON AS CHARLIE GOT BACK, TO EAT PIZZA WITH THE FANS!" She screamed at us. My heart dropped and I'm sure that Leo's did the same. My thought was confirmed when we quickly made eye contact, before I spoke up.