Chapter one

Ew, thats all I could think while I grasped onto Stephans toilet, puking up the twelve shots I just took, I couldn't even remember what it was all I knew is it was a mistake. My best friend Tammy holding my hair. "Now, do you wanna tell me why on earth you tried to keep up with Stephan? You know he can out drink anybody."

"I dont know" I puked again. " I wanted to get drunk." I responded dry heaving this time.

"Chan, you were already waisted" she laughed at me. She always laughs at me.

I pulled myself up from the ground fixing my tank top, my bra was showing, "Thanks Tam, you can go back to Trevor now." she nodded leaving me staring at myself in the mirror.

My hair had puke in it. I sighed, it was also running down the front of my tank top. I decided I would just take a shower and go to bed, I was in Stephans (thats Steph-an not Steaven) house anyways, my boyfriend to clarify. I locked the door before stripping down and getting in the shower turning the water on. I had to jump back because it started out cold but got warm in a few minor seconds. I washed mmy hair and body with Stephans shampoo and body wash leaving me to smell all musky and manly. I didn't mind I liked the way he smelled. 

After getting out and wrapping my hair in a towel as well as my body I ran to Stephans room while the party was still going on downstairs, I stumbled a little on the way, me still being very drunk. I found one of his white cotton t-shirts and slipped it on with a pairof his boxers rolling them up before going down stairs to tell him I was passing out.

I can't count the amount of whistles and mens hands that grabbed at my ass on the way to find him. I found him out back doing a keg stand. I stood there and waited till he was done and when he saw me he didn't look happy. 

"Chandler! You just can't walk around a party just wearing that! Do you not care that you have a boyfriend!?" He got close to my face grabbing my cheeks, it hurt.

"Oh boo whoo, they all know I'm taken" I said through squished cheeks. "And ow that hurts cut it out." I swat at his hand and he dropped it immedently. 

"Sorry baby girl, Your just to damn sexy." He wrapped his arms around me sloppily, he was very drunk I could smell the booze pouring off of him. 

"I'm going to bed, I've had enough of tonight I'm sleeping in your room so I'm gonna lock the door so use your key." I didn't want to be raped or anything. 

He just simply said "Mkay" and wondered off or I should say stumbled off with Jose his best freind probably to take more shots. I sighed and started heading back in the house when I ran into Tammy, she was standing with her boyfriend Trevor right below the stairs. Even drunk she was stunning. Her long curled brown hair fell just short of her belly button and her outfit was on key with a low ride black maxi skirt and a white crop top that read "hella rad" written in black across it, she wasn't even wearing makeup. I envied her.

"Hey love, I'm going to bed text me when your home safe, which one is driving?"

She pointed to Trevor "Trev is," she hiccuped she was drunk. "I'm to drunk too." Hiccup. Told you.

"And your safe to drive?" I raised an eyebrow at Trev.

"I only had a beer two hours ago I swear" I nodded and hugged Tammy before heading up stairs.

After entering Stephans room I locked the door and turned his docking station on to drown out the sound of the party downstairs. Micheal Buble flooded the room and swooned me to sleep right after my head hit the pillow. 

I woke up to the sun loud and bright shining in the window and non other then Stephan snoring in my ear. His hair was messy and sexy but the snoring made him less attractive a the moment. He had me pinned down with one arm, I tried to remove it but I was so small even cmpared to his one arm. My stirring woke him up in a jolt causing him to wack me in the nose.

"What the fuck Steph" I rolled over hoding my nose. "I think you broke it"

"Is it bleeding?" Was all he could say 

"No."

"Then I didn't brake it you wuss" I shot a glare at him, I got up and left his room and decided i'd make coffee. I felt my head ache half way down the hall. I approched the kitchen, scooped coffee into the machine along with water and pressed start. Meanwhile as the coffee brewed, I poured some frosted flakes into a bowl with milk and sat at the counter eating it slowly.

Half way through my bowl I saw Stephan come into the kitchen freshly showered wearing a tight t-shirt and his favorite grey sweat pants hanging low on his hips, I could smell him also, musky and manly. I glared at him.

"Oh come on Chan, you stardled me." He kissed my cheek and stole a bite of my cereal. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Okay fine, how about I smoke you a bowl and you can forgive me" I nodded

We went out to his back porch where he packed a bowl and let me smoke almost all of it. When ever he took a hit I enjoyed watching him do smoke tricks it turned me on. We were leaning against the railing of his porch when he looked around.

"Remind me to call a maid" I nodded in agreement his house was a mess,cups and food were caked and lying everywhere, spilled drinks coated his floor and there was even articles of clothing laying around. 

"But first, I need you." He looked at me and I knew what was coming before it happened. He picked me up easily locking his lips with mine, he started sweet but with each step closer to his bed he got more agressive. He set me down right infront of his door pushing me against it, grabbing a breast  and massaging it with one hand and my hair with the other. He kissed and sucked on my neck causing me to moan a little. I opened the door with my hand causing us to fall backwards a little. He caught me and picked my up again before laying me down on his bed. 

He pulled away from me taking his shirt off. I admired his sculpted body he got, which also was why he was captian of the lacross team. He yanked his boxers off of me before kissing up my thigh untill he got to my ineer thigh then stopped and glanced up at me. I relized I was about to bite my lip off. He saw how much he was pleasing me and continued. His tongue flicked over my slit before entering me. I moaned with pleasure and grabbed his hair pulling slightly. He stopped and kissed on my stomach while lifting my shirt as he went.

After he was done undressing me, I did the same with him pulling his sweats down and boxers exposing his length. Let's just say he was a lot to handle. I rolled over pinning him down and started kissing down his stomach he stopped me right before I got to please him and mumbled "I need you now baby"

Before I knew it I was on my back and he was entering me, gently at first and I let out a pleasured moan, before he picked up pace and started going harder. 

"Oh!" I called out with each pump, he pulled me to the edge on his bed so he was on his knees and and my back still resting on the bed, my feet dangling to the floor. He pushed my legs up and open exposing me more as he went faster. I could hear my self getting louder with my moans with each pump and as we both climaxed I scream his name. 

"Stephan!" as he lay next to me all I could think about was how much I loved him and how I never got my coffee.