❤Am I Dreaming❤

Shoney Pov
Flashback

With that you walked to 1st block thinking about what Quilla said. Can August like me? I was so distracted in my thoughts when I didn't realize I bumped into.........August!

August Pov

As I was walking to 1st blocked some girl damn near ran me over, like Wtf am I invisible. But then I realized it was Shoney. Man that girl is so gorgeous her flaws and all , then she have a body of a goddess, her laugh, the way she talk, and her walk. I just want this girl to be my queen and I can be her king.

August: Hey watch where you going bae.

Shoney: I'm soooo sorry I wasn't paying attention. You say as you go to pick up your book.

August: It's iight ma. He says while handing you your book.

Shoney: Thanks August. You say walking away

August: Catches up with you. Ayye Shoney, you looking too damn fine today.
Shoney: *Blushes * You looking quiet fine yourself.

August: I got you blushing...Lol it's okay ma. But can I get your number?

Shoney Pov

Omg August just asked me for my number Am I dreaming or Nahh, I mean August is so sexy with his light skin and tattoos. His tall height of 6'1, that laugh, and Omg Damn tht accent. Ooo lawwd Lml okay be cool Shoney play hard to get.

Shoney: Umm August Idk.. You always have hoes on your dick and you really never talked to me until today. I'll think about it ,now I have to go before I'm late. You say walking off.

August: I pinned Shoney into the locker and stared into her pretty brown eyes. I'm gonna get your number regardless, so you might as well give it to me right now Shoney.  I say this centimeters from her lips. Mayne I want to kiss them so bad.

Shoney:Ooo I wanna kiss his lips so bad. But I push him out the way. Like I said I'll think about it. Now bye before I'm late. You say running to class

August: Damn all that ass. Ima make her mines.

Tbc ~❤Shoney