O

It was the day when two meet. Jaebum had to admit, he felt nervous. Who wouldn't when he would meet his crush for the first time face to face after admiring him from the shadows for so long.

He dressed up nicely for the occasion.

(Minus the bag, phone case and cap xD )

Jaebum was so nervous that he ended up checking his reflection for about 10 times before going out of his apartment door.

On the way down the corridor, Jinyoung happened to pass by. He eyed him up and down, and if Jaebum wasn't so nervous before, he was even more now that Jinyoung is eyeing him suspiciously. 

" Don't tell me Youngjae actually agreed to meet up with you? " 

Jaebum sent him a proud nod before he continued to walk down the corridor and to the elevator.

Youngjae on the other hand, wasn't nervous at all. 

The younger absolutely loved pastel and was not ashamed to wear such girly colors. The soft radiance of the pastel colors matched his pale skin, tis why he wears so much. 

The shorts he wore were tight around his thighs, which outlined his perfectly round ass. The pastel pink jumper he wore were a tad too big and it reached down to his mid thighs.

Youngjae looked down at his wrist watch, it too being pastel but it was more of a mint green. 1:29 pm it read and he went out his house which he shared with his older brother.

The two were now headed towards the cafe where they promised to meet, the older was nervous while the other was calm. 

- Time skip cos I'm too lazy to actually write a whole paragraph of them walking to a cafe smh -

Youngjae arrived first. He sat down on a chair that was placed outside the cafe as he waited for the older to come. 

Jaebum arrived 10 minutes later. He looked down on his watch to check if he was late. 1:54 pm. The older let out a sigh of relief before looking up from his watch to search for the younger male. When his eyes landed on a person who the only one wearing such bright colors, he immediately knew it was him.

Jaebum swallowed a lump that formed in his throat as he slowly made his way towards the younger. His mind thought of things to say once he reached the latter and his eyes never left the blonde's face.

' Absolutely stunning ' Was what he said in his mind as he admired his long term crush.

His feet abruptly stopped once he was in front of the younger. The other looking up from his position and flashing a smile that could make anyone's day even brighter.

" Hi there " Youngjae's voice came out soft and Jaebum silently swore. The sight was way too much for him to take. Sure he has seen the younger smile before, but seeing it this close was absolutely breath taking to him.

" Hey " He replied as his eyes wondered down the younger's face and to his toned thighs, making Jaebum gulp before shakingly looking up to only lock his eyes with the other.

It was like time stopped for him. And he wished this time would never end. But alas... The universe wasn't his to control.

" So... " Youngjae said to break the silence that has formed once they finished greeting each other. Jaebum snapping out of his thoughts and tried to form words but can't.

" Wanna go get something to drink? " Youngjae, being the more confident one during these situations, asked the older as he noticed that the older was having a hard time forming words.

" O-Oh.. yeah , Let's go " Jaebum ended up stuttering and he mentally cursed at himself for stuttering. Youngjae giggled softly before he stood up and lead the way inside the cafe. Jaebum following behind him.

Once they went inside, their nostrils were greeted with the scent of freshly brewed coffee and the smell of pastry being baked. Youngjae mentally mouth watered at the sight of all the sweets he could possibly eat while he was there. Jaebum mouth watered as well, but not because of all the goods in the cafe, but to the goods the younger showed on his lower back. 

' Damn. ' He mentally said and bit his bottom lip. He noticed some boys looking towards Youngjae, and he can guess that he's not the only one checking out those buns.

" Dude did you see that ass? "

" I wouldn't mind to tap that "

He heard a nearby group of teenagers whisper to each other and he swore he never felt so pissed in his life. He cautiously walked closer to the younger, wrapping his arm around the other's waist, not failing to notice the blush and small gasp that the younger showed from the sudden action. 

Jaebum looked back to see that the group of teenagers was gone. He sighed and turned to look at the latter, only to see the boy's reddened cheeks.

" Y-Yah what are you doing? " Youngjae quietly screeched as his voice cracked a bit from his flustered self.

" Guys were looking down at your ass. You're welcome " Jaebum smugly said and gave the other a wink.

Youngjae, by now, was blushing like he never had before. He knew that his ass was as plump and fuckable than the girls, but people staring at it still made him feel uncomfortable.

" Aish.. You and your pride " Youngjae pouted a bit and gently hit the older's arm. Jaebum chuckling at the action before let go of the other's waist and walking towards the counter to order. Youngjae following behind him.

The two ordered their drinks. Youngjae was about to pay before Jaebum beat him to it. 

" Jaebum I can pay for my own "

" Nope. Let me treat you for today cause this might never happen again " Jaebum joked which made Youngjae giggle and nod nonetheless.

The two took their drinks before they walked out of the cafe. They both had no idea where to go so they went to where their feet led them, which apparently was the park located near the cafe. They both did small talk, telling about some facts about each other which led them to more serious topics like their past. They both opened up very easily and they just met today, in real life I meant. 

They both had a lot of fun by themselves, after they took a walk in the park, the two decided to go play games in an arcade. The two played a lot, which of course, Youngjae won in all of them since he himself played a lot of games back in his home. 

The two grew incredibly close in just the span of 5 hours, the sun has set and the night sky were to be seen. Jaebum walked Youngjae back to his home, a smile etched on both their faces before they reached at the front door of Youngjae's home. 

Jaebum didn't want to leave yet but he must. He bid good bye to the younger, but not before he gave him his number. Youngjae let out a small sigh as he waved his hand towards the older before he went in his home only to see his older brother back home and a vein popping on his neck. 

Uh oh...