Chapter 2

Im the Rejected Alpha

(C) Imp3rfectperf3ctions

{MASONS POV}

I really hated Anji's guts, she might be an alpha but she has no ways of power since she technically bought it. She even changed its name! The only reason i'm here is to try to make her understand that I Mason Carter reject an alpha. I had a very very strong mate pull to her and the only reason that I could push her away is because it made me angry. I would rather die then mate with that son of a bitch Luna! She sat down giving me a smile. I wasn't really paying attention. "Anji, we need to talk..." She smirked "yes baby, anything for you. She got closer to me from across the table and I pushed her away. She had a pouty look on her face and it made my wolf growl. My wolf loved her and hated her at the same time. "Anji, I don't think us being mates is going to work out to well..." My wolf growled at me in rage and howled angrily. "Whats wrong with you Mason! This is your mate!" My wolf wouldn't shut up... "Darren be quiet!" Anji looked confused and angry. "Why not!? I thought you loved me! I can give you anything that no body else will be able to! You could live in a luxurious pack with waiters and everything! You can feel every part of me if you wish! In fact we can even tonight!" Her voice croaked with longing of her mate pull. "Anji, why would you think that I would ever want riches, and I would want the mating process to happen properly. I would never take advantage of anyone like that. You will have to find someone else to help you lead." My heart crumbled but felt satisfied. I said what I needed to. I let out a long sigh and relaxed my heavy shoulders. I knew it would be hard to tell her all the reasons why I reject her. Tears began pooling in her eyes and they streamed down her face. "P-please Mason! I need you!" My heart felt like all the little crumble pieces were now burning in lava one by one. I would not let my wolf take over. Thats not going to happen. "Im sorry Anji, I Mason Carter reject you Anji alpha of The Luxury Moon Pack as my mate." My wolf was telling me off but I pushed out of the way. I got up from the table and walked away hearing her loud sobs become fainter and fainter. I felt like I was going to cry, I would not let that happen either. I needed to break the bond, I didn't need to be with an ambitious whore. I just needed my sweet Lily.

Please comment what you think! Ahh theres another girl involved! Lily! What do you think Anji is gonna do? Read to find out! Ily all! ❤️

COMMENT✏️

VOTE⭐️

FAN🙌

READ📕

MESSAGE💬