Chapter 17:

Have you ever felt like you could rewrite a time and redo things when you've done mistaking horrible? I've felt that ever since I met Vincent. Last night went so terrible in a matter of seconds...

I went to the beach with Charlie and we were having the most amazing time. We went in the water he picked up a beatific shell and looked at me and said,"one of a kind just like you. The most beautiful." He then bopped my nose and with that I got a kiss.

Then Vincent showed up...

He ran towards me like someone was about to stab me in the back. Splashing water everywhere. I was hoping he's step on a jelly fish or a sting ray. But then again not a sting ray they are my favorite sea animal. Just as he got to me he moved me away from Charlie wrapped me in his arms and started to kiss me. His lip pressed against mine and my hands fell to his shoulder as I was trying to push him away. But as soon as I tried to push away he put his tongue in my mouth. I pulled him away from me. "What the HECK do you think you're doing!? Where you jealous or something!?"

"You enjoyed it didn't you?"Charlie asked as I was standing there staring at the both of them.

"I like you Charlie,why the heck would I want someone else after all we've been through!"I stood there with my hair soaked and looking at Charlie. I then walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

"That didn't answer my question. Did you or did you not enjoy that?"

"Charlie...I.." Then he instantly let go of my hand

"Don't!.."

"Charlie please! Don't do this!"

He then walked away before I could grab him. He took off running short afterwards.

"Vincent what the HECK were you thinking?!" He then walked over to me and put his hands on my face like he was about to kiss me again.

" I was thinking that I liked you ever since the day that we met and you felt the same way I did.." I then took his hands off me. Then looked to see if Charlie was watching. Which he was from a far distance.

"We'll talk about this later, maybe I do but I have strong feelings right now. That may make me hit you in the face!"

"Come on baby..I can take it... Anything for you.."

I then kick him in the nutts and knee him in the stomach.

"I thought you said anything.."

Laughing I walk out if the water grab my things and run to where Charlie is.

"So I saw what you did. I'm sorry about the way I acted. You're just so important to me I thought I was losing you. "

" I understand. I shouldn't have acted the way I did. "

"You acted normal. I acted like a complete jerk."

"You aren't you're my baby,don't let another guy make you think otherwise."

"It's just he's our trainer,what are we going to do?"

"Do what we did in the past and don't worry. I didn't say anything hurtful. I'd admired his training.."

He laughed at what I said.

"So what's the plan?"

"Act as you're mad at me and only text me. I'll put you in as a different name in my phone which you must do mine like that as well. Make him think we moved on."

"That's a brilliant plan! I'm glad you're mine!"

"I'm glad I am too."

Little did he know is that this was another wave... To him or to Vincent..