He Won't Hear Us

I was so close to banging on my brothers door. I could hear their video game clear as day and every conversation. My brother Jungkook and his best friend Taehyung were a year above me in school yet acted as if they were three years below. I almost choked on my water when I heard Taehyung say,
"Dude say if I fucked your sister, would you be mad?" Jesus Christ. I mean Taehyung was pretty hot but he was too childish. Whenever we went to watch them play basketball, he'd throw the ball whenever he was called out, but yet again the way his sweat dripped from his temple down his sharp jawline was enough to...

My moms voice echoed through the house and broke me out of my surprise.
"Kookie! You need to do your chores! I do not care if Taehyung is here, you haven't done them in three days!" I heard Jungkook groan and audibly throw his controller against the wall before heavy footsteps trudged down the stairs. I was about to put my headphones back in when I heard the door slam. Thats it, I'll tell Taehyung because he might listen but they need to stop. I walked across the hall and got to the door when I heard a low groan from inside the room. I waited a couple of minutes before edging the door open and seeing Taehyung lay on Jungkook's bed with his hand in his pants. Fuck he was hot. He bit hit lip to suppress moans which only turned me on more. My hands drifted inside my own pants and started moving. I watched as a bead of sweat formed on his exposed collarbone and his erection grow harder and harder. I suddenly moaned quietly and heard footsteps coming back up the stairs. Taehyung's scrunched up eyes flew open and I pulled the door closed before running to my own room and closing mine.

My breathing steadied and I plopped back onto my bed. I sighed at the realisation,
"I'll never have somebody that hot."
Suddenly my door opened and I turned on my elbows to see a smirking Taehyung.
"You think I'm hot?" He tried to act tough but blushed. I looked down and saw that he was still hard so I stood up and backed him up until he closed the door by leaning against it. I breathed against his neck and whispered in his ear,
"What were you thinking about in there? You obviously know I saw you right?" I lightly brushed his dick and his breath hitched. He licked his lips and his eyes met mine,
"Y-you." He stuttered.
I smiled and pressed my lips to his. He froze and tried to kiss back. He had obviously never done this before. After a few minutes of trying to wordlessly teach him how to kiss, he started to get the hang of it. It surprised me, how can someone so hot still be a virgin?

I grabbed his hips and pushed mine against him making him gasp as I then started rocking my hips. I pulled him by his shirt onto the bed and he hovered above me. I started to flip over but he stopped me. I furrowed my brows, confused until he spoke,
"Can I...try something?" He swallowed. I smiled and kissed him letting him know I was fine with whatever. I kissed me and bit my lip, catching me by surprise. He left butterfly kisses down my neck and lifted my shirt a little to kiss my stomach. I moaned his name and remembered where I was so clamped down on my hand. Taehyung pulled my hand away and kissed the teeth marks.
"Don't worry baby, he won't hear us."

He started to unbutton my jeans and slid them down my legs along with my underwear. He licked his lips and planted sloppy kisses on my inner thighs and sucking lightly, bringing small purple bruises to the surface. I threw my head back as he reached my centre. He worked his tongue and drew moan after moan from my lips. How was he so good?
"Fuck y/n." He said, refusing me pleasure. I panted and watched him crawl toward me. I pulled at his shirt and watched him remove it exposing a perfect torso. He wasted no time and removed his pants and underwear before climbing on top of me.

He devoured me in a kiss and I bucked my hips up against him causing him to moan into my mouth. I didn't see how big he was but when he thrust inside me without warning, I felt every inch. He was huge. My eyes widened and my nails dug into his back scratching or support. He grunted with every thrust and pushed me further into the bed. I had no cares and moaned loudly as he hit the right spot harder every time. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him passionately whilst moaning deeply into his mouth as I came close to my high.
"Tae-" he silenced me with a kiss and thrust faster pushing me over the edge. I screamed at the pleasure and after a few more thrusts he came. He pulled out and flopped beside me.
"Jesus Taehyung, how?" I said between pants.
"If you think about what would make the other person feel good, it's easy." He pulled me into an embrace and kissed the top of my head. I could've easily climaxed again at his words, no one else thought like that. I smiled and was dozing off when a loud banging came from the door.
"Guys are you done yet? I'm stuck on this level." Jungkook huffed.
Shit. He'd heard us.