Just a quick Introduction/ plan

Hello everybody! My name is Tahii_Rookie. I am a simple teenage woman who is overly obsessed with Assassin's Creed.

I've written many fan-fics' in my time of having Wattpad. I've written, TMNT, AC, ROTG, Freddie Highmore, and so on.

But, the reason why I added this part to this fan-fic is to give you guys some background on what is happening.
(I tend to forget these things)

So, I haven't play AC Syndicate. I have a REALLY old xbox360. But, I am soon to get one this year and the first game I'll play will be AC Syndicate.

So, the plot is completely mine. The only characters I know are;

Saenathra Corton.
Michelle Corton.
James Corton.
Howard Donnie.
Ben James.
Josh Dame.

Here's some information about them!

Saenathra Corton:
Age; 24
Hair; black
Height; 5'4
Sex; Female
Heritage; English
She's the main character.
She's timid and quite. She is fast, but gullible, and will kill if necessary.
Her most respect goes out to her father, James, and Howard.

Michelle Corton:
Age; 43
Hair: brown
Height; 5'8
Sex; female
Heritage; English
Saenathra's mother. The aggressor in the story. She is nasty and narcissistic, and kills for entertainment. Michelle is a hunter, who is trying to hunt down Saenathra, her own flesh and blood.

James Corton:
Age; 49
Hair; black
Height; 7'6
Sex; male
Heritage; English
Has a soft spot for his daughter, Saenathra. James is protective over Saenathra. And when she is upset, he takes her for a calming relaxing walks.
He will appear when Saenathra has dreams or nightmares, or simple memories; he is deceased in the whole story unless these things occur in the story.

Howard Donnie:
Age; 31
Hair; blonde
Height; 7'5
Sex; male
Heritage; American
Howard is know for being grumpy, serious, and dictating other's arguments. Saenathra looks up to Howard, even though he is intimidating.
Howard was like a son to James, and he will always miss his father-like friend.
Since James is passed away, Howard seeks to help Saenathra in any way possible.

Ben James:
Age; 27
Hair; orange
Height; 6'9
Sex; male
Heritage; English
A sarcastic man. Close with the Frye Twins. Jacob's and Ben's favorite thing to do together is to go pick some fights with the Blighters. But, when Jacob gets blind rotting drunk, Ben is the one who safely takes Mr. Frye home to Jacob's sister, Evie.

Josh Dame:
Age; 22
Hair; dark blonde
Height; 5'6
Sex; female
Heritage; English
Josh Dame use to be a  thief and a beggar. Her personality is discrete, and serious. But, when she is enjoying herself, she is just down right happy.
When Saenathra is in a scrap, Josh sends out her spy's to give her supplies, since she knows about her "past".
Jacob and Josh had their "moments" in their early youth, until James and Ethan became friends, and Saenathra was introduced, Jacob left Josh to seek out Saenathra's love.
Josh has been envois every since.

Okay! So, that's the character information.

Now... I've been working on this plot line  for a long time. And, to be honest, I've never played Assassin's Creed Syndicate before, I've only read the book, and that was a year ago. So, everything that I right, may or may not be in AC Syndicate, so please don't go:

"That wasn't in the game! Are you just making this up? That's plagiarism!"

I tend to make  chapters up, yes, but this Fan-fic will be carefully planned.

So, that's all I have for now. In the meantime, enjoy!