Chapter 17

Today I was leaving back, I was packing everything in my luggage and Harry and Louis were going to get me and Eleanor to the airport. Only Eleanor was coming with me because Danielle was going to stay another week with Liam.

“Ready to go babe?” Harry said as he put his Ray-Bans on.

“Yes, I’m going to miss it a lot here. I have another month till I see you again.”

“I’m going to miss you love, but I’ll make my best to talk to you every day.”

“I’ll be waiting for a call hun.”

We got out of our room as waited for Eleanor and Louis at the lobby downstairs. After ‘bout a half an hour we saw them going out of the lift.

“Hey, ready to go Hazza?” Louis said with a funny face. I have to admit Louis never fails to make me laugh, he’s such a joker!

“Yup boo bear!”

We got out in the car reserved for us, the driver put Eleanor and my luggage’s at the back of the car.

“I’m going to miss you loads love!” Harry whispered in my ear.

“Me too babe! Me too” I told him with a heart broken voice.

After a tiring 2-hour trip, we arrived at the airport.

“So, I think I’m going to leave you here.” I said to Harry.

“Yes honey, call me when you’re at home ok love?”

“Sure! I can’t forget to call you hun!”

I hugged him and then his lips were pressed into mine, and kissed me. We waited for Louis and Eleanor to greet their farewell too and then we had to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Eleanor finally got out of the plane.

“I’m so hungry, what a service is that?! They didn’t even give is snack!” I protested to Eleanor as we went to bring the luggage.

“True, I’m starving!”

We went to the car which was awaiting us at the entrance of the airport. We could see some paparazzi in some corners taking photos of us.

After some time travelling, I had to leave because we arrived at my house.

“I need to go now, really enjoyed travelling with you, text me sometime.” I said as hugged Eleanor.

“Yes Charlotte, you too.”

I got out f the car, grabbed my luggage which the driver put out for me and entered the house.

“Grannies! I’m home!”

Surprisingly, no one answered me. I yelled again but no, no one answered again. What happened? It’s not normal that no one’s at home at this time in the evening.

I didn’t know where to call them so I decided to wait, in a time or another someone will phone me.

An hour had passed and no one called me or something then my cell phone started vibrating as it was in silent mode.

“Hello? Grandma where are you, I’ve an hour here and no one’s home!”

“I know Charlotte, don’t cry, we’re at the hospital.”

Suddenly my heart started beating more than I could count, what had just happened? Why didn’t anyone call me! Something was wrong, yes, I could feel it.

*********************************