The Promised

The fading sound of the warp pad's buzzing and the calls of the wildlife around him were the first things he heard when he awoken. Groggily, he forced himself to sit up and stretch his aching limbs. Kyanite yawned, the memories of what happened slowly returning to him as he became more aware. Realizing his past situation, the Yuniam began to panic and stood up hastily. He remembered he was being chased through the outskirts of the Capitol, to escape his death sentence.

Were they still chasing him?

Kyanite wasted no time as he took of running in a random direction, if it was true then he didn't want to stick around to find out. The world around him was strange, but he didn't stop to examine his environment as he ran, leaving droplets of blood and sweat behind. As he ran blindly, the Yuniam looked back in his mind to what happened before the warp. There was a outline of something-Someone, they guided him to the pad and told him this was his second chance. How could this be his second chance, what was he suppose to do if those Capitol guards were possible still chasing him. He'd just have to keep running till he got an answer.

He crashed into something large as he was running blindly and fell on his backside, his head hitting the ground with a thump. Kyanite let out a groan of pain and lied there, unmoving for a few moments till he heard a feminine voice,

"O-Oh gosh..Mister you s'all right? I'm terribly sorry for bumping into you I-"

Kyanite sat up as he heard the voice. It was a tone he dreaded and feared deep down..the voice of a Royele. Instincts kicked in for the Yuniam and he scooted away and curled up into a ball, his hands over his head.

"Ro-Royele I'm sorry! Please s-spare me I b-eg of you!" He wailed, the fear present in his voice.

" Relax! I'm not gonna hurt you.." they said smoothly, kneeling down to the fearing man, "Who are you..?"

The Yuniam looked up at the Royele, he was surprised to see her so short-so docile, "K-Kyanite."

She smiled, "That's a sweet name, I'm Bloodstar."

The lady opened her bag and took a rolled up cloth up for the strange man, uncovering it to revel a tofu, she handed it to him, " Here." 

Kyanite stared at the object then looked back up to her then took it. What ever it was, it smelled divine, maybe it was food? Cautiously he took a small bite, after that he scarfed it down as if he hadn't eaten in months. ( which he hasn't really )

They stayed like that for a while, Bloodstar calming Kyanite down the best she could. The two clicked together like two peas in a pod,  it was strange. It started to turn to dusk and Bloodstar politely led her new friend to her makeshift camp so they can talk more there. Once there she restarted a fire and sat him down by it with her.

" I was promised someone to help me, " she said bluntly, " A giant blue woman told me she would send someone from her world. "

Kyanite looked at her confused, was she talking of Kovicstar? Maybe this was his second chance, maybe he was spared his fate of death to help this lost Royele?

But wait-

"Her world?" He asked, "So were not..on..Urlian.."

"Earth." She replied.

He didn't know if this was a blessing or a curse. This was his freedom, everyone knew Earth was a world out of the Urlian Empire Colonization but..his people. He remembered how he got away, his people as they watched showed one last bit of resistance and struggled, he remembered how they chanted him to run and not to look back! Kyanite felt a tear go down his cheek as he thought about the aftermath. They all risked death for him once more and he left them..

"Listen..If some shit went down back there, where ever you came from..it wont happen here. Humans aren't that cruel. " 

Kyanite wiped his tears and nodded.

She left him by the fire, saying she needed to sleep for tomarrow and she told him not to wonder off. He listened to the Royele.

As the night grew on he thought to himself. This was his redemption, he couldn't mess this up, he was going to be here for this Yumian if it meant dying for her just so he could be spared a torturous afterlife. This was a chance for him to plan aswell, he isn't going to let his people suffer still..and with a Royele on his side..

He chuckled darkly.

His redemption on this new world will help him on another world, he thought as he gazed up at the stars, knowing who was looking down on him, frowning.