Chapter 1: telling her

Chester's pov:
This is it, this is the day I will tell Uma I love her, I've been trying for a long time now and today will finally be the day I tell her, I'm extremely nervous so I decided to ask my best friend who's like a brother to me, Harry Hook for advice on how to tell her

"So, yer finally gonna tell her?" "Yeah, I just don't know how, you got any ideas?" "Hmmmm, I think I got something." He then explains the plan and may I tell it's a brilliant plan "Now we just have to wait for her to get here." As I'm waiting I think of how much I've changed since I met Uma and Harry, I got a lot more confident, I became stronger, I stopped having encounters with Mal and her little gang, they probably don't even remember me,

I don't have much time to think as I see Uma making her way to serve a customer, this is it, no turning back, "Uma, let's see if I can beat you at arm wrestling." "Ok then, work is boring anyway, I could use some entertainment." Yes, phase one complete. "If you win, I'll do your work for a week." I say putting my hand on the table. "What do you get if you win?" "I haven't decided yet." I say with a smirk "On three." "One" "two" "three"

we start and I'm already doing good but she's also doing good herself "You got a good grip there, beauty." I teased "Thanks, you're not so bad yourself hottie~" that got me out of my concentration a little bit, time for my special strategy "If I win you have to kiss me." That got her completely out of her concentration as her eyes widened, I slammed her hand on the table and everyone cheered for me.

When they were done cheering for me I looked back at Uma with my infamous Cheshire smile, she slightly blushing "So, you gotta own up to your part of the deal, if you wanna do it private we can go outside." She just nodded and she grabbed onto my shirt and began pulling me into an alleyway "Are you gonna kiss me or not?" I asked, she pulled me down by my jacket and pulled me into a passionate kiss, it lasted for a good 2 minutes.

when we pulled away we looked into each other's eyes "wow" was all I could say "what?" She questioned "I knew it was worth waiting for the right moment." "How long have you been waiting to do that?" "For about 4 years, ever since we met I knew you were the one." She smiled at me "Now, I just have one more question." She raised an eyebrow at me "And what might that question be?" Here we go, no turning back "Will you be my girlfriend?" She thought for a moment but then said "....I would love to."

There you go, chapter one complete, I will upload the next chapter as soon as possible, stay tuned for more