Thinking...

That same feeling that comes and goes, the feeling of endless contentment, that spine tingling feeling that never goes away, that feeling of appreciation.

That same feeling procedes to haunts me til this very day, when will it arrive, and when will it hurt.

Yet no one will ever know this mystical code, because going head on in this strange situation is normally best, but as it lives up to its terrorising rain of sadness, it befriends us all only to leave us the next day.

And of coarse this is about, love.

Even the tiny gesture of a smile can mean the world to someone, giving them all they have ever wanted.Unfortunately however, its just never been figured out when it ends, or why.

The first kiss, a sensation indescribable by even the most influenced writer.The bliss moment of impact, and the satisfaction of departure. No one could have ever known that it ends in a few words.

The terrifying need for space is the beginning of the end. The demonic presence of disaster welling up close by carries the tears as they become frequent and so does paranoia, the crucifying welcome of heartbreak.

But to be perfectly honest with you, why would it matter anyway. Its only a back stabbing, bitter sweet tasting, emotionally confusing, amazingly wonderful madness?...