FORREST

[Night Stalker Series 3]

FORREST

copyright © 2019

The following story contains mature themes, profanity, and an explicit sexual situation. It is intended for adult readers.

This is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of the author.

NOTE: There will be grammatical errors and typos that you will read along the way. If you can't deal with them, you better back off!

 If you can't deal with them, you better back off!

BLURB:

         Forrest Wood, an enigmatic tattooed bartender who lives in two worlds to protect someone he loves. He's been searching for answers half his life. He never questions his self-control over temptations until something changes in a woman he's been keeping tabs for a while.

          Megan Simons, a flirty, blunt, and funny from the outside who builds her walls for years over a relationship until her life crumbles down in front of her. Forrest comes to the rescue. She finds him intriguing. When she starts to bring down her walls, Forrest Wood is not the man she expects to be.

Thanks!

GIA