Angela

Just as quickly as I fell asleep, I was jolted awake by my sister rummaging through my dresser, the wood banging loudly as the forcibly threw open each drawer and started pulling out the contents of each. My head was throbbing and I could barely open my eyes to see what she was doing in my dresser; all I could make out was her figure, and two bumps atop her head. Why did she always wear those stupid goggles? I understand their purpose for when she's tinkering, but why now?

"Angela, why are you destroying my dresser?"

Seeing more clearly now, I saw her dart her vision over to me, her expression clearly annoyed. "I'm doing the packing that you clearly forgot to do last night. The airship leaves for Atlas Academy in three hours and we need to get to there now."

That's right. The previous night, I had been so focused on trying to repair my sad excuse for a weapon that I had forgotten to pack any of my things. Letting out a long sigh, I get up and start helping her pack my stuff into a suitcase far too small for everything we're putting in it. "Angela, do we really need to bring six pairs of pants? We're probably going to be wearing uniforms all the time anyways."

"You didn't pack last night, so you have given up your decision making rights. Now, get out of the way, and let me finish your job."

Surrendering, I held up both of my hands and walked across the room to grab my shield, being careful not to move it too hard, as I could risk shattering the thing into a million tiny fragments. I carried the massive metal shape into Angela's room, or... workshop. Over the last ten years of her life, I've watched as my sister slowly slipped into what I can only call insanity as she has perfected her engineering skills. Being said, when I came to her asking about forging my weapon, she outright refused to provide me any form of help, claiming that, "Huntsmen must forge their own weapons or it's not really their weapon."

So, my weapon came out as a poorly crafted hunk of scrap metal and junk, while hers is a fully functional sniper rifle with quite the ridiculous bayonet. As well as a superior weapon, she also has already unlocked her aura, while I'm still waiting for mine to take it's sweet time unlocking. Why did I have to get the short straw in the Grimm hunting department?

As I lifted the shield and set it onto her workbench for some final adjustments, Angela burst into the room, massive suitcase in hand. "Excuse me, but who said that you could use my workshop?!" Not taking my eyes off of what I was working on, I let out a small quip. "Who said you could use my dresser?"

A surprised gasp escaped her lips as she tried her best to sound insulted. "Wow, and after I was going to help you fix up that piece of junk you call a weapon." Slapping my hands on the table, I turned to face her, "And how were you going to fix this piece of shit in the small amount of time we have to make it to the airport?"

"I'm not, and I wasn't. I've already arranged my things to be moved to Atlas after we take off."

"Lie again. How would you even afford something like that?"

She rolled her eyes as she placed the suitcase down and kicked it toward me, its slide ending just before slamming into my big toe. "Don't worry about where I got it. Now, let's go. The airship isn't going to halt departure for two lowlifes like us."

Shutting the door behind us, we walked out the front door, and rushed for the airport.