•one

❤︎________________ ❤︎
" I know this is a bit sudden, but trust me you will learn how to control it." My mother grabs a glass of water and hands it to me. "What the hell is this for?" I ask starring blankly at my mother. "Just hold it," She responds "Now, clear your mind and snap your fingers." I look at the glass of water then back at my mom. "Just do it." she says pushing my hair behind my ear. "Your making no sense mom, why am I even h-" "Shut up and do it." I hear a voice say. I look behind me and see a tall, about my age boy with brown messy hair with a different glass of water.

"Who the hell are you?" I say staring in his deep brown eyes. "That's not important, watch and learn." He holds out the glass of water and snaps his fingers. I look back at his hands and the glass of water is gone. He looks back at me and gives me a small smile.

"Miles." well I guess that's his name.

"Haden." I reply still staring at his eyes

"Miles will be your mentor for the rest of the year." my mom says. "My mentor? For what?" I ask looking back at my mom. "For your new school."

new school? like new new school? oh god no

"Hold on, you mean I have to follow this kid around my new school till the end of the year?" Miles looks at me shocked. "What do you mean? I'm and amazing mentor." He walks over to my mom and stares at the glass of water. He lifts my chin and sets down my arm on my leg. He gives me a slight nod then looks to my mom. "She's ready." He says "finally." She whispers.

They both stare at me, letting me know is should go now. I clear my mind and close my eyes. I take a deep breath in and move the glass in front of me. This is it, I though to my self. There is no way out of it. "Hurry up." Miles says, crossing his arms. "Fine." I say back. I breath out and snap my fingers. I look down at my hands and the glass is gone! "I did it." I say looking at my mom. She gives me a disagreeable face and points on the ground. I look down to see the glass of water shattered on the ground. Glass and water everywhere. "You dropped it." Miles says. "Thanks captain obvious."

I stand up and walk over to the broom. "What are you doing." Miles yells. "Cleaning up the mess I made you idiot!" I yell back. I grab the broom and walk back over to the mess I made. Just when I was about to clean the broom lifts up from my hands and does it for me. I look over to Miles who is carefully swaying his hands.

I grab the floating broom and throw it at him, hitting him directly in the face. He holds his face like it actually hurt, but really I have no arm strength. "Why did you do that? I was just trying to help!" He yells, once again. "If you wanted to help you would actually teach me how to make the fricken glass disappear." I say, with a fake smile on my face. I turn around and head out the down. Not gonna lie Miles is pretty cute, but don't tell him I said that. I just rather him not be my mentor.

new plan: Try to be nicer to Miles

Omg hiiiii! soooo.. do you like the first chapter?!? I want to make a better chapter name so if you have any idea please comment them! The next chapter should be up sometime soon!

m a k e   h a p p y~EmilyProductions