The past one only knows

The day was quiet. Birds chirping. Flowers growing. And there was her. She was beautiful. Her hair looked so soft, her eyes so bright. That day I knew I felt love for that one pony. Princess celestia.
______________________________________________

I was watching her from a bush. Thinking if I will regret what I was about to do. She was sitting there with her beautiful mane flowing. " what if she doesn't love a creature like me?" I thought to myself. Repeating the words. But then there was one thing. She could be different. She could be the one pony that would accept me. I didn't want the chance to go away. I looked around and I spotted a pretty blue flower. It wasn't as beautiful as I wanted it to be but it would do. I picked it and stood up tall. I slowly flew out from behind the Bush towards her. My heart was thumping fast. A smile grew as I got closer. I put a hand on her shoulder and she turned to look at me.... that when I froze. She looked... so scared. Before I could say anything she ran. I dropped the flower as I felt my heart break. I knew it.. She didn't see the real me.. She saw a monster. If that's what everybody sees... Then so be it.  I'll become one..  and when I did. It felt. Great.