|004| Dorm Room 31

(Kikis P.O.V)

I opened the door which was surprisingly unlocked and I went in. When I did I looked around and spotted a blonde haired girl with green eyes. she looked like she skipped a few grades she has short hair and a purple ribbon on the side of her head. She was reading a book and was on the left side of the room. on the right side of the room were two males sitting on the bed.

One of the males had dark brown hair and a odd curl on the right side of his head his green eyes were focused on his phone as he was laying down. then on the other bed laid another male who was reading what looked like a manga he had black hair and and dull looking brown eyes. I then saw the blonde haired girls green eyes looked up at me she smiled and made her way towards me.

"Shes here" her soft voice said gaining the boys attention as they walked towards me "Hi im Lili Zwingli" she smiled adorably making me want to hug her "Kon'nichiwa im kiku Honda " the black haired male bowed down a Japanese accented came out from him. "Ciao bella im Lovino Vargas" the dark brown haired male said in a Italian accented he grabbed my hand and planted a kiss on it. I blushed in response 'wait Vargas this must be one of Mr. Vargas's grandsons' "W-wait are you one of Mr. Vargas's grandsons by any chance" I said he just nodded slightly looking away and puffing.

"A-ah how rude of me im kiki kiki Ester by the way" I smiled "I-its nice to meet you kiki I hope you like the school so far" Lili said "Yea So far im liking it I just hope the people are nice as the three of you are" "Hai the people here are really nice here your going to love it" Kiku said I smile and nodded.