Chapter 1

Jonathan's pov

-

I run as fast as I can to my life pod. Everything was flashing red lights screaming danger to us. What happened, what went wrong? Everything was so new to me and I couldn't understand.

I slide down and into my pod I go. I run to my sit and put on the only thing keeping me from falling everywhere, a strap. I put the thing on and a computer voice speaks to me, "Launch in 3...2....1"

I hold my breath for what may happen next, the anxiety of having a high chance of death haunted me and scared me. I couldn't close my eyes cause I was afraid I may wake up dead. Wait how do you wake up dead-.

The life pod flies away and I hold on to dear life for anything I got a hold off. I look up to see the airship I once took off in, explode before my very eyes.

Did any of my friends make it? Will I make it? How about the rest of the people? The stuff we had there, will it all be gone?

Before I could even continue to think like that, my life pod shook like crazy dropping and breaking everything around it. Before I knew it a medal thing flies at my face and all i could see was darkness and more flashing red lights.

-

Smoke. I can smell it.

It's hot but I can't open my eyes- wait hot?

My eyes shot open and I see my pod on fire. "Oh FUCK!" I take off the strap and run to the extinguisher. I put out the fire and sigh, my pod was fine it's seem

I boot up my tablet and wait until I have any contact or help of any sorts. My head is hurting so much, it feels like it's splitting in two.

"You suffered minor head trauma-"

"Fuckin great, Im crazy as it is already...now I have head trauma from all this shit? Just what I need it"

"This is considered an optimal outcome"

"I mean this could of been worse...so I'll take the head trauma any day"

"This PDA has now rebooted to emergency mode with one directive: to keep you alive on an alien planet"

"Sounds good, now hooow......do I get out of here??"

I assume from the same place I came from but there was two exits. Maybe it would be a good idea if I go from the top.

"Please refer to the databank for detailed survival advice. Good luck"

"Yea, yea fuck off" I grunt in annoyance but even though I don't like the idea of it, this robot lady may be the only friend I have here so I'll be seeing her more then I need too.

I get up and I'm shooked by the sight I have. Who would of thought that my favorite color would be scariest thing i would remember. Blue waters and clears skies all around me. Not a single sight of land spotted by my naked eye  but what is spotted is my giant ship home. "The aurora..." I whispered. I sit down on the top of my life pod and stare. Even with all this water around it, the flames won't go out. The ship was still burning and I had no idea what happened or where I am.

No way in hell was I going in the waters. But if I don't go in there, I'll die of so many things, skin cancer being one of them.

I go back inside my pod and decide to fix what was broken. This pod came with a fabricator so anything that i need, my pod has my back.

-

Everything was fixed, even me. I patched myself up and had some rest. I mean it wasn't a good rest cause there's no where else to lay down in but the cold metal floor, but it was rest nonetheless.

"The Aurora suffered hull failure. Cause unknown. Zero human life signs detected"

"Zero... human life.....? Im I the only fuckin human that survived this???"

No.... No that can't be right, I know people are out there I know.

Soon I had this thought in my head and made up my mind. "Im going in.."

-

I could see the fishes swimming down and I was so scared they might hurt me but I took a deep breath and decided to not think about it. "Here we fuckin go" I say while jumping out of my safe zone.

I closed my eyes for a short period of time before I decided to look at my surrounding. It was beautiful, full of life and colors. I seem to not to get hurt by any of this things around me but I still had my guard up just in case.

I swim up for air and I sigh. "What now?"

-

Evan's pov

I punch and punch but I just can't seem to open the door from my pod. I can't even tell if I'm on water or on sand. All I could see is the blue colors of the sky and a few flying animals. I heard coughing from the back and I turn around to check on Brock. "Brock.... how are you feeling now?" I asked and he shakes his head, "better I guess, my arm seems to feel numb-"

"That might not be a good thing Brock"

He shrugged. "It's fine, the medicine will fix me up, don't you worry"

"If you say so...But I still can't open the door"

I can see Brock thinking real hard, "maybe you should just break it"

"What if we are floating on water?? And then we sink???"

"Relax, our thing is floating it's should be fine-"

We slam onto something and we stop dead in our tracks. "We spoke to soon..."  I whispered.

I can see fear on brock's eyes and I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared too.

Jonathan's pov

"I got a seaglide, a bit of fish and water....now what?" I wonder. "Oh! The communicator is still broken I guess I can fix that"

-

After a bit of going at it, it was finally finished, thank God.

"I'll cook some fish, I'm starving-" I stop in my tracks as I see the communicator flashing me with its red light. I stumbled to it and answer it. "HELLO!?"

A bunch of static came on and then the line cuts. "End of message"

I turn my hands into a fist and tried to relax. I was shaking with anger and I just couldn't understand anymore. Was someone trying to talk to me?