Prologue

" Your name is Andromeda,
and one thing for sure is that
you need to be mindful of a certain man. "

||||

PLAYLIST: "forgotten"

1. car radio by twenty one pilots

2. the mystic by adam jensen

3. who are you? by SVRCINA

4. heart of war by message from sylvia

5. blood // water by grandson

6. dialysis by it's alive

7.  dance with the devil by breaking benjamin

8. break the world by nine lashes

9. shatter me by lzzy hale - lindsey stirling

10. monster by dev

||||

[A/N]:

Hello dear readers! Thank you for choosing this book! I would like to clarify some things for all of you out there!
First of all, I do not own the series, "Bungou stray dogs," nor the mentioned soundtracks! All of them belong to their rightful owners and credits go to them. Second, the protagonist's name is Andromeda, and it's still an x reader or whatever you want to call it. If you do not like the name, you can just mentally replace it with another name in your head. 

Also, votes, comments, and feedback are greatly valued!!

Thank you and enjoy - ! 

||||

"Andromeda?" 

The voice called out to you again once more.

"Andromeda? Can you hear me?"

This time, you fluttered your eyes open. The lights pricked your eyes as you narrowed it to get a better grip of your surroundings. The atmosphere was dull, and you didn't know if it was just you or what, but it was somehow somber too. You wanted to reply, but your throat was itching with thirst. 

"Who are you?" You forced out a question, and your voice sounded rather raspy. 

The person sitting next to you had black hair with straight bangs cut into a bob that reached past her chin. She wore a white buttoned shirt with puffy sleeves along with a black tie. Her skirt reached her knees and she had a golden butterfly hairpin on the left side of her hair. She seemed so familiar to you, yet you didn't recognize her.

"This is bad.." She muttered under her breath, her fists clutching on her lap. Her eyebrows furrowed together and she gritted her teeth. Her response somehow irritated you, for it wasn't the reply you were looking for.

"Who are you?"  You repeated loud and clear.

The strange woman looked at you with her piercing orbs. She held a melancholic expression.

"Akiko Yosano," she replied, pursing her lips, " Andromeda, do you remember anything?" 

That's when you realized you didn't. 

You looked at your trembling hands and thought,

"Who am I?"

||||

STARTED: 24/2/18

ENDED: ?