A Hot Surprise

Dedicated to Precious_0ne because she helped me sooooo much with creating and editing.

                  ( Thnx Baby Girl for helping me with this!!!! )

                                                                       -Rache <3

--

To other people, 

ENJOY HORN DOGS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> GORGEOUS 

"Son of a b!tch needs to lay off my girl." Dustin said menacingly, he was still pissed off at the firefighter that was flirting with me. I found myself laughing at his possessiveness, he would get in a fight with any guy with looked at me. I don't know why he even bothered to worry about it though, I was all his.

His head snapped in my direction when he heard me laughing, "What is so damn funny about it?"

"Well I don't think you should worry about a guy who was at least ten years older than me."

He snorted and rolled his eyes. "Whatever, he was an asshole." I started walking towards my car when he ran up and pulled me to his chest. He kissed the back of my neck and let go whispering goodbye. Just as I was about to close my car door I said to him:

"I respect firemen, especially when all they have on is fire-pants and suspenders..." I slammed my door and drove away, laughing at his shocked face. Teasing him was a favorite past time of mine, even if he ignored my for a day or two.

----

Five days! He hasn't talked to me for five days! I got no response to the numerous text I sent him, he never answered or returned my calls, and every time I turned up at his house he wasn't there. Two days ago I even waited in the bushes in front of his apartment for six hours waiting for him to come home, but he never showed.

I was getting worried that maybe something bad happened to him, but knowing him, he was probably still pissed about that firefighter comment. Although he has never ignored me for this long, and I was coming to the realization that maybe this was his way of breaking up with me.

I was currently laying in my bedroom staring up at my ceiling with a strong flow of tears pouring from my eyes, feeling sorry for myself when my phone buzzed. Assuming it was just one of my best friends, Marcie or Kayla, trying to comfort me, I ignored it. But when it buzzed again and again I sat up angrily and grabbed it ready to switch it off when I saw who texted me.

Dustin.

Hey, my house. Now! We gtta tlk. 

It was short and to the point, it was obvious he was going to end it tonight. There was no way around it now. I could not go, but it would happen no matter how I tried to avoid it.

With a heavy heart I stripped out of my pajamas that I had been wearing the entire day, and threw on some pink sweats and a white tank top. Not caring about a bra or make up, I grabbed my keys and told me mom  I was going out. Not that she cared anyway, I was almost eighteen and she knew I could take care of myself.

It was raining as I walked out to my car, the wetness seeping into my skin, freezing me to my core. Almost as if the weather was reflecting my mood.

Driving the thirty minutes to his house was torture. All I could think about was all we had been through. Our first date at the arcade when he won enough tickets to buy me a teddy bear, that memory made me smile. As did the first time he met my parents, which started out awkward. My dad wasn't keen on my dating someone two years older than me, but Dustin eventually grew on him. All the stupid fights we had over nothing, then the heated make-out sessions afterwards. No, we never had sex, he never pushed me and I loved him even more for that. What's weird though, is we had been dating for two years and we never said 'I love you', never even hinted it. But I knew I loved him, too bad I wouldn't get the chance to tell him...