He's Gone [ LuYoon OneShot]

It was just an ordinary Saturday afternoon… not really. It was actually a very, very special day. I woke up a lot earlier than normal. It was 11 in the morning when I awoke. It may seems late but I, or should I say we, usually wake up in the early afternoons. We’ve got a good reason for staying in so late; we actually don’t go to sleep till 3 AM. You can say we’re night owls. So, I laid there for a good amount of time just staring at the sleeping beauty’s face. Her hair was a mess, but she still looked beautiful to me. I then got out of bed, careful enough to not disrupt her slumber, to prepare for the long day ahead of us.

I was all dressed up to take Yoona out on a picnic. I’ve got the empty picnic basket and the red plaid picnic blanket out on the kitchen counter. I cooked as if we were having a feast. Different varieties of food were placed into topper wares. I threw a couple of frozen strawberries into the ice filled blender. Before blending it all together, I added in milk, slices of a banana, and a bit of sugar. I blended and blended, creating a rhythm has I hit the pulse button over and over again. As I poured the mixture into the glass cups, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my torso. My sleeping beauty has awoken, probably by the sounds of the blender. She tightened her grip on my torso, hugging me like a teddy bear.

“What are you doing?” Yoona muffled into my shirt

“Sorry, did I wake you up?” I walked over to the kitchen table with the smoothies in my hands. Yoona still hasn’t let go. She tightened her grip even more as I tried to pry her arms off me.

“You smell good~” Yoona said in a dreamy voice. She nuzzled her head into my back, taking in my scent.

“It’s getting hard to breath you know” I was finally free from her grasp.

I quickly spun around to face her. I was partially aroused when I saw Yoona in an oversized white long-sleeved button up, it was long enough to cover her shorts, giving me the illusion of nothing underneath. I regained my thoughts and placed the cups onto the table. Yoona and I were face-to-face, bodies just an inch away. She leaned in, pushing me against the counter as she inserted her hands into the back pockets of my pants. Yoona looked at me with those innocent eyes and then squeezed my butt. She chuckled and I acted as though a stranger was violating me. Yoona crinkled her nose and leaned in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling us closer together.

I don’t know how or when I took my shirt off, but I was now a shirtless man lying on top of his girlfriend, on the couch, in the living room. I never intended for this to happen. Yoona grazed her hand on my stomach. I was going to lean in for another make out session but the picnic just randomly popped into my head. I jumped off the couch and onto my feet, putting on my shirt. Yoona groaned and sat up straight.

“Get up and get dressed” I pulled Yoona up by the arms and pushed her towards the bedroom. She didn’t question and just lazily walked away, dragging her feet in the process.

I got back to the kitchen and put the smoothies into the freezer to prevent them from melting any further. I placed the bundle of food into the basket and placed the folded blanket on top of the baskets flaps. I was all set for the picnic and I’m now just lounging around waiting for Yoona to finish. Somewhere along the lines, I fell asleep. I woke up when I felt a poking on the side of my stomach. My eyes fluttered open. I was a bit disappointed when Yoona came out wearing a white tee and blue skinnies. I guess it’s all right though. I got up the couch and headed towards the kitchen with Yoona trailing behind me. I passed her the blanket while grabbing the picnic basket.