Forbidden Love

Hello Darklings, 

Here are some WRITING PROMPTS to inspire you to write a long or short story about FORBIDDEN LOVE.

1- A priest and a parishioner begin to notice that they glance at each other more often than they should.

2- Two people in love from two very different religions.

3- Your lover died years ago, so you try dating again, but the love you feel for them is as strong as ever.

4- A clear societal standing between the two characters that is frowned upon.

5- Two people who are madly in love have returned to their own worlds/universes/dimensions, longing for each other.

6- It's in the middle of a rainy night, and you just missed the last bus back home. You head to the cafe across the street to evade the rain. Inside, the waiter/waitress surprises you with a special drink, a bit of kindness, and the realization that this person was the 'one who got away.'

7- A broken stiletto and a sudden blackout leave you stuck in an elevator with the CEO of your company.

8- Two people who are married to others, have their own lives and are generally content with their current partners start falling for one another.

9- After spending much time with his client, who has committed a crime, a lawyer begins to fall in love.

10- Someone hires a prostitute/gigolo, but they'd never experience anything like what they just did, and decide to see the prostitute/gigolo again.

11- Love between two people whose families hate each other. Sound familiar?

Happy Writing!