Chapter 2: Meeting the boys

Trixy's POV ~

The next morning, I got out of bed and went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made myself a stack of pancakes. I ate my breakfast and washed the dishes. After washing the dishes, I went upstairs to get ready. I took a shower and quickly dressed up. I wore a crop top, a pair of leggings and my red converse. I put on my make-up and look at my clock and it says: 10:15 am.. So I went downstairs and watch T.V. to kill time.

~ Luke's POV ~

"Luke wake up." Someone said. "No, leave me to my bed." I whined. "Luke, we have to meet Simon and the 1D boys later, get up!" The voice I recognised as Calum said. "Fine." I mumbled, getting up. "Go down when you're ready, we'll be out for Lunch!" Calum shouted while going down. "Ok!" I shouted back. I had a shower, brushed my teeth and dressed up. I wore my Nirvana t-shirt, black skinny jeans and wore a pair of shoes (A/N: I don't know what he wears, don't hate me!). I went downstairs and saw the boys watching T.V.. "Boys, let's go!" I told them. Micheal turned the T.V. off. We went to Ashton car and drove to Nando's to eat.

~ Trixy's POV ~

I've been watching the T.V. for 1 hour and 30 min. now, and it's already 11:45 am. It's lunch time! I grabbed my purse, which contains my phone, wallet and keys, and went out the door to my car. I buckled my seatbelt and drove to Nando's.

~ Skip car drive ~

I walked through the doors of Nando's and I saw the 5SOS boys eating their lunch at a near-by table. I approached them. "Hi boys." I said smiling. "Oh, hello!" Ashton said, smiling back. "Would it be weird if I asked you guys for a picture?" I asked. "Sure!" Calum replied. We took alot of pictures, some of them are serious and some of them are funny ones. "Thank you! I'm Trixy. I'm a fan and I cover some of your songs sometimes!" I told them. "Really? That means you're a Youtuber?" Luke asked. "Yeah." I replied. "That's cool!" Michael said. I smiled at him. "Why are you alone?" Luke randomly asked me. "Oh, I just went here to eat lunch, I will go to Syco reconds later." I answered. "Really? Join us, then! We're also going!" Ashton told me. "Sure! But I have drive on my own, I brought my car" I said. "Okay, then. Ashton said. I ordered and sat down with them. "If you don't mind us asking, what will you do on Syco records?" Calum asked. "Um, Simon called yesterday saying he liked my voice so I guess he want's to listen to my voice, live." I answered. "So, you'll possibly getting signed?" Luke asked. "I hope." I told him. "What will you guys do?" I asked. "Meeting with Simon about the upcoming tour." Michael replied. "Oh, cool." I said. We payed for our lunch and drove to Syco records.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:
2nd chapter! I hope this is okay. BTW, I also made a new cover. I like it. So guys Follow, Vote, Comment and Feedback!! 
                                                                                ~Trixy <3 xx