Suprise [YulHan OneShot]

“Yes!” Yuri said while nodding. Tears of joy welled up in her eyes.

Cheers filled the hallway as a new couple was born.

--Flashback—

Three girls can be seen giggling with each other in the cafeteria as one of them continued to narrate what happened to her this weekend.

“So, yeah, where was I? Oh yeah when Kris blindfolded me, I thought that it’s just one of Baekhyun’s pranks. Turned out that it wasn’t any of those. It was even better. When Kris told me to remove the blindfold, I am already in the rooftop of my house with arrows on the floor pointing to Baekhyun who is ....” Tiffany said while blushing and daydreaming at the same time.

“Yah Tiffany Hwang! Tell us already. You’re daydreaming about Baekhyun again.” Sooyoung said snapping Tiffany out of her trance.

“Oh, mianhe. Keke. He’s just so sweet and all but I didn’t think that he will go to that extent where he will ask my family before-“

“He asked your family?!” Sooyoung and Yuri asked, half-shouted.

“Yeah. He’s just so sweet right? Like, he is the perfect boyfriend because my family’s decision was so important to him before pro-

“Tiffany, the proposal.” Yuri impatiently said.

“Oh right, sorry. It was just he’s so sweet-------------------

Okay. Guys, you’re creeping me with your stares. I’ll continue with the story.”

“Finally.”

While Tiffany continued with the story, one of their blockmates, Hyoyeon, approached them.

“Uhmm, Yuri-sshi, can I talk with you outside?”

“Sure Hyoyeon-sshi. Guys, see you later.”

Hyoyeon and Yuri went outside the cafeteria, Hyoyeon said something unexpected.

“Yuri-sshi, can you accompany me to the restroom?”

“Sure Hyoyeon-sshi. No offense but is this the only reason you called me?”

“Actually no. It’s just someone asked me a favor to lead you to the third year classrooms.”

“Oh. You should’ve said so in the first place. I can go there on my own.”

“No, it’s okay. He’s my close friend so it’s fine. Bye Yuri-sshi.”

“Bye.”

‘So it’s a he?’ Yuri thought. As she walked, she noticed that it was awfully quiet. There were no students loitering along the hallways which is odd as it is the time of the day wherein all students have their free period. As she passed by the second year classrooms, she saw many arrow-shaped  papers on the wall that leads the way to the third year classrooms. Each paper has a message on it. She read each message while walking. Her heart beats escalated on a particular letter.

‘What is perfection? You are, Kwon Yuri.’

Yuri noticed that this particular letter is different compared to the others. Its color is blue which is her favorite. Also, it is handwritten instead of being printed. ‘Familiar,’ Yuri thought. Contrast to the deafening silence, she heard footsteps behind her. Yuri turned around and was shocked as she saw her best friend handing out roses for her.

“Luhan?”

“Uhhh, hi Yuri.” Luhan said while smiling.

Yuri got the flowers and smelled it. She unconsciously smiled. Same with Luhan. After a while,